Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda (878 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by Wobegist: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017

Actress Monalisa Chinda has revealed how she knew her second husband, Victor Coker was the man for her. While speaking on what convinced her that her husband was the man for her, in a recent interviewwith Punchng, she said: “I found that I was at peace with him.

He is God-fearing and has a good relationship with his family. I also always like to be in his company, and I knew it deep inside me that I had found the one.

He loves my daughter like his own child and she feels very comfortable with him as well. Of course, there were a couple of other things I looked out for and the good thing was that he surpassed all my expectations.”

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-knew-my-2nd-husband-was-one-for-me.html
.cc; lalasticlala
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by tyson98: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Marry him and furnicate no more
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecided
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by Partnerbiz3: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mygu money spender.

I no get shishi oo.
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by doyinisaac(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
tyson98:
At least before you condemn the lady,learn to spell "fornicate" correctly...

Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by axortedbabe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
tyson98:
sorry they r married already, so go 4k urslf
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by Chubhie: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
The look on the guy's face tho.
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Uhmm I pray it last for the benefit of both parties
Re: "How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda by Tamarapetty(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
aww, atleast some of em still exist

(1) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Goes Nud3 On Snapchat (see Photos) / Singer, BankyW And His Close Friends On Bachelor's Trip In Punta Cana (Photos) / Davido's Daughter Imadé Rocking Her 30billion-gang Gold Necklace.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.