Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

"How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (38683 Views)

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT / Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by bamite(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
magic center tin
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by ekensi01: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
She seems not to have been playing with prick!
Brother God is working on your life.

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by alex81(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
bia behave

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Keep it up, girl. Check my signature.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Gracebegatme: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
The brother and the two teachers were the catalyst...Everyone needs such kind of people in their life in other soar higher.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Gracebegatme: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
The brother and the two teachers were the catalyst...Everyone needs such kind of people in their life in other to soar higher...Congratulations once again.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Ice4jez(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

She be IPOB
yes she is 100% IPOD, but not you sister, niece and will never be because while you are busy doing crap , her brother and father were investing in her future. well done , one day u might be lucky to be her employee.

1 Like

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by NairalandSARS: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Still not better than my straight 100's in my primary 2.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by tosomaju(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
The fruit of hard work is sweet. She should just set another high target and meet it while this fame last to backup this success.
One success deserve another
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by waladis(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Quite right
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ice4jez:
yes she is 100% IPOD, but not you sister, niece and will never be because while you are busy doing crap , her brother and father were investing in her future. well done , one day u might be lucky to be her employee.

I didn't ask you to reveal your sorry state.

1 Like

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Some slay queens started like this...but good luck to you girl
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by gbuay2: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=59653543]She seems not to have been playing with prick! I Like This Ur Comment Eh, Straight To The Point Joh!!!
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

She be IPOB
fool, she is Igbo not Ipob. Ipob is an association of louts and jobless illiterates disgracing the Igbo Nation.

1 Like

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just Like You Said "avoided all forms of distraction and focused" This Is Something Now Tagged 'Close To Be Impossible' For Our Youths And Students, As Techs Like Smartphones And Games Has Taken Over Their FullTime.
My Dear You Shall Continue To Remain Focused, And Be A Model To Follow.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
fool, she is Igbo not Ipob. Ipob is an association of louts and jobless illiterates disgracing the Igbo Nation.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun fynestboi Pls I need justice.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by waladis(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gracebegatme:
The brother and the two teachers were the catalyst...Everyone needs such kind of people in their life in other soar higher.

It takes grace of God to find such people nowadays.

1 Like

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
magic center tin
hater, i hear say ur own na F9 parallel
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
she'll soon join the slay queens now

Enemies of state....iranĂº!!!....so if she happens to b ur sister,you ll wish her this poo u wrote up there...

jst look@u...Slay queen wit retired Bwest

2 Likes

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fazemood:
Just Like You Said "avoided all forms of distraction and focused" This Is Something Now Tagged 'Close To Be Impossible' For Our Youths And Students, As Techs Like Smartphones And Games Has Taken Over Their FullTime.
My Dear You Shall Continue To Remain Focused, And Be A Model To Follow.

The greatest thing she avoided was Mr Dick.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by motun2017(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Randy91:

Enemies of state....iranĂº!!!....so if she happens to b ur sister,you ll wish her this poo u wrote up there...

jst look@u...Slay queen wit retired Bwest
its hard when you have 3inch dick. ypu just wanna hate on everybody

1 Like

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Ice4jez(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

I didn't ask you to reveal your sorry state.
u fit be her gateman
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Davindal(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow, I know you will make it big academically.

Guys, I'm an NDA cadet. I'm resident in Nsukka Enugu State(precisely Onuiyi community, very close to UNN at about 1 and 1/2 kilometers). I know this girl's family as the are resident in the same Onuiyi Haven(university community, and I know her personally.

She is very brainy. In fact, ultra-intelligent. She has been excelling academically from nursery school days, primary school days,and secondary school days as well. The same goes to her elder siblings, because one of her brothers 'na my paddy.'

I know that she will go places, and I wish her the best.

For those saying that she will soon turn a slay queen. You all are jokers. This girl doesn't even have time for anybody not to talk of time for gibberish. She is dedicated to her studies and also to her God. I know what I'm saying because I use to visit her home whenever I'm on break.

Haters stop hating, pray to God to give you this kind of child so that you gonna be happy and all smiles at the goodwills that would be pouring at your family. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
its hard when you have 3inch dick. ypu just wanna hate on everybody

bia r u on a 2inch prick right now

wats d correlation btw wat u jst wrote and d subject topic

Heediat!!!!
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Keep it up girl!

Check my signature to own a website for N20k Only
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Fazemood(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
[b][/b]
fk001:
Wonderful product from a cheap school

Keep it up you will surely excel
Scratch That Cheap Cuz Money Doesn't Just Define Riches Alone. Giving The Best Efforts To Educate A Child Is Enough Ric [s]
fk001:

Scratch That Cheap Cuz Money Doesn't Just Define Riches Alone. Giving The Best Efforts To Educate A Child Is Enough Ric [/s]
fk001:

Scratch That Cheap Cuz Money Doesn't Just Define Riches Alone. Giving The Best Efforts To Educate A Child Is Enough Riches A School Has.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by bamite(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hater, i hear say ur own na F9 parallel
Bros calm down!!!

Me na engineer I be smiley
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by motun2017(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Randy91:

bia r u on a 2inch prick right now
wats d correlation btw wat u jst wrote and d subject topic
Heediat!!!!
i dont have time for your mentions. he goat
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Very good on. Its an eye opener of other young girls like her. My candid advice to them is to work hard to have somethin upstairs instead of carrying prick on their heads.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by Aristotle96(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
lilmax:
she's not YOU
wow Fatality [right][/right cheesy grin
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ice4jez:
u fit be her gateman

I am not a low life like yu, I sat for my Junior waec in 1993 and I was the best student in my state, this made my state government to favour me with a scholarship. The rest is testimony upon testimony. I don't know your age but my first Son is 20yrs.

This is my last fvck, take it and goan die.
Re: "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) by nagod5(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.