Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo (1647 Views)

Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday / It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by danieljoel759: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
''Nigerians Are Really Foolish, See How They
Are Jubilating That Buhari Is Back, Was He
Elected To Become President Of London?, I Will
Wish Buhari Death And Nothing Will
Happen To Me'

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5c1SL7LUeY

4 Likes

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by danieljoel759: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by hucienda: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria.

Contraption of the absurd. Collection of words and opposites all under the same roof.

Strange bedfellows with opposing, diverging ideologies.

6 Likes

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Help me and tell them

3 Likes

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by Amajerry83(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
You first called Charlie Boy a mumu. Now u say u don dey believe am. I no understand which side u dey sef. By the way Asari u need to loose some weight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by omobabalawo: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
he is Nigeria's president. he is suppose to be here. and he left and came back and u are jubilating as if its a privilege

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by hardywaltz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just like nothing happened to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon lost and u claimed that you will unleash mayhem

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by emmasege: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is the sort of mess a divided nation experiences when her president makes unguided statements like 97% & 5%. Unfortunately, Buhari is never wrong, so how can he apologise let alone retract the statement. Thanks to the zombies, his mad followers.

9 Likes

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by DabLord: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
See this pig whose decendants are toilet washer in Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by DabLord: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineV:
Help me and tell them
Shiooor
Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by Built2last: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
No now. This is extreme
Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by DabLord: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
emmasege:
This is the sort of mess a divided nation experiences when her president makes unguided statements like 97% & 5%. Unfortunately, Buhari is never wrong, so how can he apologise let alone retract the statement. Thanks to the zombies, his mad followers.
When PMB said igbos were 5% is he lieing??
Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by DocHMD: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari wished corpers and southerners dead when he lost in 2011, he is only reaping the division and hate he sowed, so it's not a crime to wish him dead the way he wished others dead.

If this country will ever unite again (which I doubt) it will not be under a divisive hateful murderer like buhari. Asari carry go!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by emmasege: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
When PMB said igbos were 5% is he lieing??
Well, I cannot hold brief for the Igbos because I'm not one. That said, Asari Dokubo is from the Niger Delta and not Igbo. I stand to be corrected, Buhari won massively in the north east and north west in 2011, yet Jonathan didn't use derogatory words like 5% to describe them. Instead, he rewarded their evil with good by creating 11 new federal universities in the north while only three were created in the south. He also established many Almajiri schools for them. Buhari is too sectional to even preside over the 19 states of the north, let alone a nation with diversity of tongues and faith like Nigeria.

In my mother's tongue, there's a saying that "a kii t'oju elese mesan ka" i.e. if a man has nine toes, you don't count such in his presence. Buhari was stupid to have made that statement, but it was a good thing that it carelessly came out of his mouth. At least, we can all understand the reasons for his nepotism and actions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Our president is back and we are happy. I just love the president's reaction when told of the 5% wishing hum dead, he just laughed it off, hopped on a plane to a rousing welcome in Nigeria. If you have any problems with our celebrations please come and try and stop us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by GMBuhari: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
See the ugly pig...

Idiot is not in the country I'm sure of that but if he his, let him go to Aso villa and express his grievances

This fatFuck said Buhari was pursued from London? You think it's like Nigeria where you can do anything? We've seen the video protesters never got to the wall they were just chanting

Secondly Buhari already left London before the night vigil was held , I know some ediots left their night shift work to join the £250 that was paid them to protest : oh yes we know hahahahaha

Finally those blaming Buhari for the 5% statement are plain stupid I am yet to find any video of that statement but the transcripts I've read indicated that Buhari said

constituencies that gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated equally, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5 %, I think these are political realities, while certainly there will be justice for
everybody
" from pointblanknews.com

Buhari stated that some people gave him 5% votes from their region its a statement based on fact, and from where I stand it's cause and effect, if you don't like being 5% people vote massively from him and stop being Tribalistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by meezynetwork(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gbuhari is a stupid liar
Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
danieljoel759:
''Nigerians Are Really Foolish, See How They
Are Jubilating That Buhari Is Back, Was He
Elected To Become President Of London?, I Will
Wish Buhari Death And Nothing Will
Happen To Me'

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5c1SL7LUeY

see how buhari just dey disgrace himself. Old man with dead brain. Na him make children dey insult am..

Old man wey no gree respect him old age.

spits

2 Likes

Re: 'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo by captleonerd(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Asari the mor0n

(1) (Reply)

Why Gov. Ikpeazu, Senator Abaribe Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts – Pan-igbo Yout / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares / Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences In Kano Over Unfulfilled Campaign ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.