Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) (7400 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
ozoneymcm:

Na ur type dey play barca win or draw against osasuna for naira bet

What do you mean by "my type" what does that mean ? undecided
Nonsense

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
galadima77:
By the time 2 out of 3 ppl are shot dead, many would pass
no mind dem, if brain splash out from person skull in their presence, all go just dey change tune, who wan die

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by softlina(f): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

Yes, I WILL
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by modaink333: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Please when is buhari going back to his country?
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Explorers(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Funjosh:
Yes I will spin it, Humans don't die twice. cool

But I can make money through it also

Lol....people like money.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
If the wheel was designed by an AFONJA, I will not spin it because, it would surely be a SKULL MINING tool. wink

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by THUNDAR(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Win knows if the machine was program to always land on red?

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol. The odd will be 1.01
ozoneymcm:
Na ur type dey play barca win or draw against osasuna for naira bet
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by crisisexpert321(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
I will surely spin
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
OMG. This is really tempting

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
brandonobi:
Yes I would,
Pink also states $10b
we would share it if you get pink..so u spin while i cheer u up
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by niggi4life(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Did anyone noticed that the Red is Bigger than the rest of them?

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Explorers(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
OMG. This is really tempting

Lol...
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hell no. I don't care how many choices are listed here, all I know is one of them will result into me getting BEHEADED. I am too young to die and I love my life too much, living a quite comfortable life which I don't want to risk wasting.

Most of the people saying they would. But why are you lying, at least I am admitting I am a chicken grin

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Explorers(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
niggi4life:
Did anyone noticed that the Red is Bigger than the rest of them?

Lol.....

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Am spinning the wheel abeg
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Location plsss. Na something must to kill man last last
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by demsid(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
I know ppl will land on red mostly cos to get big isn't easy and can never be easy. Since way I don dey spin candy crush wheel I never land on jackpot before. In this case I will still spin cos I know I won't end up on red worst I will end up with $500,000
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by galadima77(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
no mind dem, if brain splash out from person skull in their presence, all go just dey change tune, who wan die

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by galadima77(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Worwor:
If the wheel was designed by an AFONJA, I will not spin it because, it would surely be a SKULL MINING tool. wink

Hahahahahahahaha you ba?
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by lonelydora: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Explorers:

Yes, I would definitely spin it. Afterall, one thing must kill a man.
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Sure, I will spin it!!

The probability of being beheaded is 1/8. While the probability of being at least a Nigerian millionaire is 7/8

Even in life hustling, "one either becomes rich or dies trying".
So why shouldn't I try the risk?

Moreover, when won't a human being die
yes all humans shall surely die,but death by beheading is a brutal one.
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by armadeo(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Daeylar:
I don't know what to say,
I want to say no but that 10 billion dollars I see there won't let me cry

Can the rules be changed?, for example only if you get 3 red spins not just one will you then be shot or beheaded.

How can the opportunity to get $10b just pass me by Like this? cry

I assume one land on the cash you can take but need three red spins to loose your head. Lol

No want one spin is all you got.

Me I would spin like mad.
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Bahddo(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2017
I'm so not spinning. Fortune wheels are usually rigged.
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Ximenez(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Daeylar:
I don't know what to say,
I want to say no but that 10 billion dollars I see there won't let me cry

Can the rules be changed?, for example only if you get 3 red spins not just one will you then be shot or beheaded.

How can the opportunity to get $10b just pass me by Like this? cry

If the rules can't be changed then no I wouldn't spin
Then you must hit the pink part thrice too before you get the $10b
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Ximenez:
Then you must hit the pink part thrice too before you get the $10b

No problem grin grin if it hits red 2 times I won't need anybody to advise me, grin

I will just advise myself grin

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2017
armadeo:

I assume one land on the cash you can take but need three red spins to loose your head. Lol

No want one spin is all you got.

Me I would spin like mad.

No it can be 3 for all, I don't mind,, in case you win the money,

Remember me embarassed embarassed grin grin grin

Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Ximenez(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Daeylar:

No problem grin grin if it hit red 2 times I won't need anybody to advise me, grin

I will just advise myself grin
So you see why the one chance is better, the probability of hitting red is 1/8 while that of going home with something is 7/8,but i know of someone who would beg and fight me at the same time not to play the game.
Re: If Red Is Death By Beheading, Would You Spin This Wheel(Pic) by Daeylar(f): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Ximenez:
So you see why the one chance is better, the probability of hitting red is 1/8 while that of going home with something is 7/8,but i know of someone who would beg and fight me at the same time not to play the game.

I understand, I probably won't play though.

Meet Liquorose, Maria & Nini. The Ladies With The Biggest B00bs In Bbnaija 2021 / Did You Know Wole Soyinka Does Not Have An Academic PhD? / You May Think Your Job Is Dreadful, But It's Nothing Compared To This (Graphic)