Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Dog Lover - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Dog Lover (520 Views)

Diary Of A Dog Lover And An Upcoming.. / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia / Inexperienced Dog Lover Expecting Puppies Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dog Lover by Doctemi: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Well, I don't really know much about dogs but really love them and really wanna have one badly. So anyone who wanna let go of a puppy for free?
Re: A Dog Lover by Greene66: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
You should learn about them before trying to adopt one. How do you intend to live with what you don't know about?

For example, my partner has been asking for a cat but I don't know about cats so I refuse to purchase it because there are dogs in the house already. I'm unsure how they will live together as Cats and Dogs.

Do you see it now?

So if you really want to get a dog and you love dogs as you claim, your first step should be to learn about them. Study them and understand how they work before getting one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wildlife Attacking Cars / Pitbull Pups For Sale...male And Female / 3mnths Old Super Fantastic Female Rottweiller Pup For Sale....sold sold sold!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.