Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,131 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland (1859 Views)

National Consultative Front: Agbakoba Distances Self From New Political Movement / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sometimes, we actually don't know the power that we wield. Nairaland is the largest Nigerian forum and we have close to or a bt over a million users and even more visitors. Every four in five Nigerian knows someone that knows Nairaland.

I'm tired of hearing people talk about how bad things are in Nigeria and how Nnamdi kanu and the Biafran agitations are not the way to go without actually proffering any solutions. How about we use Nairaland as a platform to start a huge political movement that may metamorphose into a political party or not.

Let's just start something, anything.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good suggestion but we must first flush out the pigs outta nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by Tolexander: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Sometimes, we actually don't know the power that we wield. Nairaland is the largest Nigerian forum and we have close to or a bt over a million users and even more visitors. Every four in five Nigerian knows someone that knows Nairaland.

I'm tired of hearing people talk about how bad things are in Nigeria and how Nnamdi kanu and the Biafran agitations are not the way to go without actually proffering any solutions. How about we use Nairaland as a platform to start a huge political movement that may metamorphose into a political party or not.

funny ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by obyrich(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good point. We have the number but aggregating the diverse socio-cultural and economic interests here into a political movement will be a Herculean task. Not being pessimistic, will like if it can pull through.

1 Like

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
With the number of tribalists and kids on this forum..I will pass..thanks

8 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by greatiyk4u(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oya let's share our opinion on this

Like if you are in support of this idea or share if otherwise!

1 Like

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
With you?

Lmaoooooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by jayriginal: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

You are assuming everyone on nairaland is of one mind.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by ayzTIGER: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Start political movement with ndi n'enwero otu mpkulu ifunanya na ebe ndi Igbo noo.

Do you share same ideology with them?

Afam your on your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by bigboss80s(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
funny ...

So this is funny.

I'm guessing you are waiting with your voters card to vote for either APC or PDP in 2019.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
bigboss80s:

So this is funny.

I'm guessing you are waiting with your voters card to vote for either APC or PDP in 2019.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.
My brother, no be small thing ooo...i read all the response that i got and just got weak. We moan all day about things not being good but when an opportunity presents itself for us to make things right, people start giving frivolous reasons why it won't work. It's not we're telling people come out for a protest or something. I just tire for Nigerian and they will blame people like Nnamdi Kanu who choose to protest in the way they know how.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
jayriginal:

You are assuming everyone on nairaland is of one mind.
Everyone in Nigeria is not of the same mind but that doesn't mean we can't make progress.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by hammerT: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

Everyone in Nigeria is not of the same mind but that doesn't mean we can't make progress.

U see the way that tribalist have already rubbished ur genuine attempt to bring everybody together in the divided nation?

Go closer and u will find the reason he made that comment is connected to ur linguistic group.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by ificatchmodeh: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by timilehing(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm in. Peoples Party of Nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:
With you?

Lmaoooooo

Afam4eva is now a repentant nationalist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by RZArecta(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam, I'll love to start/join something but it'll not be possible when people like sarrki via his federal might want me dead because of my political and religious leanings. My life is more important than Nigeria cool

5 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
seunmsg:

Afam4eva is now a repentant nationalist.
I will rather vote/be in a party with Nnamdi Kanu or Adeyinka Grandson; they wear theirs as a badge for all to see

8 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by sarrki(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
RZArecta:
Afam, I'll love to start/join something but it'll not be possible when people like sarrki via his federal might want me dead because of my political and religious leanings. My life is more important than Nigeria cool

Lol

So far its in conformity with Nigeria constitution

Am in support
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by sarrki(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Op nice one

I doff my hat for you
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by RZArecta(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:
With you?

Lmaoooooo
you're one of the problems with Nairaland politics section, if there's an issue with what Afam said why not point it out instead of making fun of him. What have YOU MYND44 yourself done to foster unity in this country in your own little way ? You're rather known as a bigot here. Be honest, don't block or ban me, rather reply my question, we're all one Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by uwa1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Okay... I am here
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by RZArecta(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

So far its in conformity with Nigeria constitution

Am in support
so killing me in conformity with Nigerian constitution is ok by you ? Ok, but my brother, remember that these politicians you labor yourself after have a time limit. You work online, I work in real life, I have staff on my site from the north, east and west, their problem isn't PDP or APC, their problem is that I should pay them their raba at the end of the day/project. We are taking this thing too far whether we like it or not cool
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by BAILMONEY: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

EWEDU MUSLIMS CAN NEVER SUPPORT THIS YOUR POLITICAL MOVEMENT

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

let me remind you that APC "e warriors" used this forum to launder the image of the last president and his efforts and practically painted the sitting president as a total package solution.and "sai baba chanter crew" used the forum to defend this administration.
and you want to start a political movement on this same forum with thus same set of minds.
what do you want to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by BAILMONEY: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
funny ...
AFAM4EVA I NOR TELL YOUgrin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by RZArecta(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

I have never seen a football match where the referee wears the uniform of one side and still has a good game... Nigeria is not one.. Choose a side or Buhari will choose for you.. Are you 97% or 5%
Are you Muslim or christain
by Buhari's calculation, I am a 5%er. I wont beg him to change that but Nigeria is bigger than him whether he likes it or not cool
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by sarrki(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
RZArecta:
so killing me in conformity with Nigerian constitution is ok by you ? Ok, but my brother, [b]remember that these politicians you labor yourself after have a time limit. You work online, I work in real life, I have staff on my site from the north, east and west, t[/b]heir problem isn't PDP or APC, their problem is that I should pay them their raba at the end of the day/project. We are taking this thing too far whether we like it or not cool

My Good lord will forgive you for the bolded

I love pmb , that's all I don't care about party.
The truth is I love pmb
Re: Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland by hammerT: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:

I will rather vote/be in a part with Nnamdi Kanu or Adeyinka Grandson; they wear theirs as a badge for all to see

Please, stop joining light and darkness together, they have nothing in common.

U want to reference ur brother, do so without mentioning mine. We are never an item.

U dat dont respect people with views/opinion different to urs, want to be part of Adeyinka Grandson, maybe becos he is yoruba like u.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Ask FG To Reverse Termination Of Intels Agreement With NPA / Please Tone To AIT And Hear Fayose Out / Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.