Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant (1858 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by mknigeriagreat: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Senator iyiola Omisore could be the determining factor for the rerun. Both parties might try to woo him for his support. For me the pdp should quickly settle scores with him and solicit for his support through his foot soldiers. Sir please demand billions from them both parties would kill to pay you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by IARASORGANIC: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerian politics is never straight......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by mknigeriagreat: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
I have a feeling he is the winner of this elections. Both parties would pay him a fortune just for his support. All he need to do is to fell his supporters to vote either pdp or apc in the rerun. Billions in your account sir oga Omisore.
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by Quidquopro: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
The rerun is only going to be in some polling units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by mknigeriagreat: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
The rerun is only going to be in some polling units.

Yeah you are right but you can still use the other party members to claim victory. The citizens of those units will determine the next governor. And one of the units belongs to Omisore in Ife. I have a feeling either ways pdp will still win this thing. Wish it was my unit in inisa I would have traveled down for the election again. Enough of apc syndrome in the state. Their state ideology is suicidal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by Pat081: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think Omisore should support PDP dis time just 4 peace n joy of osun state people

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by Quidquopro: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Yeah you are right but you can still use the other party members to claim victory. The citizens of those units will determine the next governor. And one of the units belongs to Omisore in Ife. I have a feeling either ways pdp will still win this thing. Wish it was my unit in inisa I would have traveled down for the election again. Enough of apc syndrome in the state. Their state ideology is suicidal.

Honestly, I want PDP to take this so that Buhari will know he doesn't have the SW in the bag.
And that Tinubu is a nobody in the SW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by Pat081: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think Omisore should support PDP dis time just 4 peace n joy of osun state people and my question now is dat can dos people dat hv vote b4 can dey still vote again
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by mknigeriagreat: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:

Honestly, I want PDP to take this so that Buhari will know he doesn't have the SW in the bag.
And that Tinubu is a nobody in the SW.

Funny I'm a bit indifferent. I would moat likely vote Buhari in 2019. But I voted pdp yesterday. Also for Lagos, truth is when obj was robbing the whole of south west from AD he fought with his blood and breathe to win Lagos. But he's biting more than he can chew. I wish abide could just defect and team up with some others against him. What I want is for the will and power of the masses to exceed that of these frauds calling themselves politicians. We determine what happens not them and their eyes are being opened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by BiafranBushBoy: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Funny I'm a bit indifferent. I would moat likely vote Buhari in 2019. But I voted pdp yesterday. Also for Lagos, truth is when obj was robbing the whole of south west from AD he fought with his blood and breathe to win Lagos. But he's biting more than he can chew. I wish abide could just defect and team up with some others against him. What I want is for the will and power of the masses to exceed that of these frauds calling themselves politicians. We determine what happens not them and their eyes are being opened.

Do you know that 300 Naira/$ is currently sustained by the CBN injecting dollars heavily to stabilize the economy - Just for Buhari to win 2nd term.

If you want to know the meaning of suffering, wait till Buhari wins 2nd term.

I would have prayed let Buhari win cus I earn in $$, but what about others?

Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by HigherEd: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
.Omisore is the biggest winner in all this simply because both APC and PDP would come begging. If he knows what he is doing, he can negotiate himsrlf into future success. Anyone he backs fully at this point may win the election.

APC does not want to lose this Osun election because it is too close to 2019 and might cause a dangerous chain reaction in the south west, particularly Lagos and Oyo who have the biggest electorates in SW, whom are very unpredictable. Plus Oyo is quite dissatisfied with APC.

Interestingly, the result outcome for today also benefits Ambode. The federal APC has been rattled by this result and would intensify pressure on Tinubu not to cause any fraca that may threaten Lagos for Buhari. Although the fear is unnecessary, as Lagosians are good at dissociating federal and gubernatorial elections.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by Femolacaster(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
But during campaign time, the same APC have labelled Omisore as a killer. So they might go back to their vomit?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by yarimo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Prophet AYODELE where are you? OMISORE is not winning what is going on? grin grin
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
yarimo:
Prophet AYODELE where are you? OMISORE is not winning what is going on? grin grin
So said baba could not save APC in Osun, the people are wiser
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by Mostfavoured010(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader, APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by BENZINA(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
If other political parties wouldn't go out to campaign, pdp foot soldiers would do it(campaign) for them free of charge.
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by modik(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Femolacaster:
But during campaign time, the same APC have labelled Omisore as a killer. So they might go back to their vomit?

Dem Regular Trademark

He automatically becomes a SAINT!
Re: Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Pat081:
I think Omisore should support PDP dis time just 4 peace n joy of osun state people and my question now is dat can dos people dat hv vote b4 can dey still vote again
Abi now....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bursting BMC Lies: Things You Need To Know About The CJN Onnoghen's Case / How Funsho William Was Killed / Why Buhari Pulls Huge Crowds In The North - Open Secret Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.