Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) (55078 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by DeBiafran: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Who are the so called igbos that want out of Nigeria? The elites and educated ones don't want that stupidit.y called Biafra only jobless Igbo Yoots based in the SE want Biafra

The jobless have their rights to a referendum, don't they?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
plessis:
treasonable felony, not treason.....

Get rid of the hate in your heart first, then go back and check the timeline of Kanu and his court case.....

Goodluck

Where is the hate? lol

I'm only trying to panelbeat some sense into your heads, making you see why biafra won't work this way.

I never see person wey like Igbos reach me for this forum (no jokes). make I no start to talk.
Be guided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
[s]Touts everywhere. I see a few of the cursed efulefus are still carrying Israel flag and wearing Jewish garb around. Don't even get me started on the unkempt, malnourished-looking, hard-faced "BSS". grin Such a bunch of jokers and circus clowns[/s].
EWEDU MUSLIM

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by tk4rd: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Who are the so called igbos that want out of Nigeria? The elites and educated ones don't want that stupidit.y called Biafra only jobless Igbo Yoots based in the SE want Biafra
Then let the Jobless ones in the SE have their Biafra... The Elites and the travellers and the educated ones outside the SE can be seen as diaspora..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by gozie112(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
please, don't forget to upload a video coverage of his speech. I love to listen when intelligent people speak.
me too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Odingo1:

How many of your people yorubas have move out of Niger Delta after the quit notice was giving to them, Yorubas should move out of ND first then Igbos also from the north, stop picking on Igbos,be proud of Oduduwa repulic as Igbos are proud of Biafra,stop showing your cowards traits that you can survive without the Igbos.

*sigh.. another one

Hope you know SE won't contain all of you when my people issue you guys quit notice too.

Think well and choose your battles wisely.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

I was expecting war so I didn't go with my phone
So your phone is more valuable to you than your life. You guys are truly pigs and Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Praktikals:

So your phone is more valuable to you than your life. You guys are truly pigs and Idiots

Do I owe you any explanation about my life?

Just get lost

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Balkan(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Where is the hate? lol

I'm only trying to panelbeat some sense into your heads, making you see why biafra won't work this way.

I never see person wey like Igbos reach me for this forum (no jokes). make I no start to talk.
Be guided
we no need your likeness afonja

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by snaiper: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Urchman27:
The way this people love their Biafra eh
wow!

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by plessis: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

Where is the hate? lol

Be guided
panelbeat sense into whose head?... Everything you have typed in this thread has shown how misinformed and how empty you are.... From calling ipob an unlawful organization, to your ignorance of the difference between treasonable felony and treason.....

You're just a random oshogbo tout who'll end up looking for the head of a virgin girl to make money... Your opinion on ipob will not cross that wooden bench that you're currently sleeping on.....

Take your mind off ipob and focus on educating yourself....

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
plessis:
panelbeat sense into whose head?... Everything you have typed in this thread has shown how misinformed and how empty you are.... From calling ipob an unlawful organization, to your ignorance of the difference between treasonable felony and treason.....

You're just a random oshogbo tout who'll end up looking for the head of a virgin girl to make money... Your opinion on ipob will not cross that wooden bench that you're currently sleeping on.....

LMFAO grin grin

Oshogbo tout kwanu.. Igbos and bad mouth.

Quick reminder of what Al-Mustapha said.. Those backing Kanu and Ipob will be exposed soon. So anticipate and be a good citizen

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Odingo1: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

*sigh.. another one

Hope you know SE won't contain all of you when my people issue you guys quit notice too.

Think well and choose your battles wisely.
Your quit notice is also welcome, every side will lose something,so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Amah70: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
Soon this man will give up. He has made his name.********** Check My Signature.

You don't know Igbo well.

Igbos don't start a journey and give up on the way.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by DeBiafran: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
delivryboy:
Anyone wonders how quickly and silently the Jewish cap is no longer part of Nnamdi Kanu's costume?

A hater always looks for a reason to hate and be happy. Stop hating what you can NEVER change!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Cooly100: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Y'all continue to hold rallies upon rallies, when una tire, you'll go back to singing Nigerian national anthem. cheesy

see you now...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
plessis:

Hoh my God

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
StarOfDavid:
even zoo army is tired

Wet in they fit do to a determined people who want self determination through actualization of a country of their own? Nothing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Amah70: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibangyourmom:
It is only the blind that will deny that the Igbos truly wanted out of Nigeria.

Next: they shall advice Buhari to put Nnamdi Kanu back to jail. It shall backfire with making Igbo skeptics on Biafra abandon their skepticism and join the Biafra struggle.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Amah70: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Igbos tell Nigeria: take the oil-rich non-Igbo SS if they agree, then let Igbo-only Biafra be.

Why is this painful to Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibangyourmom:

No mind the ugly demon. Don't reply him, leave the skull miner to me. You can go and enjoy your evening nwachukwu.

Thank you for showing up today at Ekwulobia. We the Igbos appreciate you guys. Thanks a lot.
Tell our brothers on ground that we are grateful.

Thank bro

Shalom

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by StarOfDavid(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mbediogu:

Wet in they fit do to a determined people who want self determination through actualization of a country of their own? Nothing.

as in....lolz grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by TedLawrence(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
samyyoung:
Dis people shld just by freed, am loving their zeal to be independent.....but the Nigeria govt shld help them choose a leader after actualization, if not, dem go kill there self finish. Igbos are naturally greedy

your pada greedy...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Amah70: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrSarcasm:

I am not jobless. I can feed your family for fifty years

I want referendum on Biafra.

Only jobless poor parasites fear referendum on Biafra.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by project2018: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
please, don't forget to upload a video coverage of his speech. I love to listen when intelligent people speak.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Webman007: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jj222:
KANU handsome oo ; see fine skin. I feel like......

U feel like gini?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Amah70: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Igbo population worldwide may be around 50 million.

If accurate census is taken in Nigeria, Igbo may be the largest ethnic group or second largest.

Any country like Nigeria, which used military dictators to restructure the country politically, used same dictators to supervise a constitution - all shortchanging and reducing the largest ethnic group to minority status, that country MUST FAIL.

NIGERIA HAS FAILED - IRRETRIEVABLY.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Bishop4real: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
IPOB

Fighting...........!

Same crowd...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Pastor Adeboye’s Statement On Sack Of Service Chiefs / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.