Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) (55072 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by deboode2008(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
StarOfDavid:
`we want to gooooooooo
bai bai ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..:............................
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by MrSea(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Give up??

Na your papa wan continue?
IPOB all the way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Sagay212: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
I see hungry criminal pis everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
mandarin:
Everyone must recognize the fundamental human right to self governance and can't be killed with bullets. I honestly believe even those not physically associating themselves with this movement will be sponsoring it underground.
I think going the way of regional government is the way forward leaving regions to be autonomous and fiscally independent.
The earlier the better the leadership of Nigeria realize this the better.
ironically it was an Igbo man(aguyi ironsi) that put an end to regionalism in the first republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
So many NL accounts were banned today but what's my business?

Abu'm nwa Chineke.
Esi'm n'owuwa anyanwu.
Akwadoro'm, ma chokwaa na Biafra bia ka mmezu.

Igbo kwezuonuoooooooooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

I was expecting war so I didn't go with my phone
so u value ur phone more than ur life?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
The governor of Abia state will have sleepless night today because of this crowd of people .If all of them vote for a particular person that election is over.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by guru90: 4:56am On Aug 21, 2017
I strongly believe that GOD'S hands is in this biafra strongly.
I biafra I stand!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Najokee: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2017
julietm123:

[s]You are just judging yourself. I don't know what you are doing on this thread. yorubasta always on the defensive even when nobody is attacking them. SMH[/s].
Baldarash grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2017
StarOfDavid:
BSS on parade
They need adequate equipped, to stand up to Nigeria security agencies. Also they need to take over all the Nigeria security stations in Biafraland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Ibangedyourmom: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Sagay212:
I see hungry criminal pis everywhere.

Ikpu gi there. Afonja son of a skull miner descendant of the fallen demon na jealousy go kill una.

The mod will not ban but will be quick to man me. News flash I am ready for you folks with each ban I create two new additional accounts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
this is brilliant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Majority of his followers are poor people, he gives them a voice and they deserve to be heard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

Ikpu gi there. Afonja son of a skull miner descendant of the fallen demon na jealousy go kill una.

The mod will not ban but will be quick to man me. News flash I am ready for you folks with each ban I create two new additional accounts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by fay39: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
looking at a bunch of illiterates finding ways to destroy their lands by themselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
I only pity u people honestly
When the thing happen now,una eye go clear
Remember Libya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by POTUT(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2017
samyyoung:
Dis people shld just by freed, am loving their zeal to be independent.....but the Nigeria govt shld help them choose a leader after actualization, if not, dem go kill there self finish. Igbos are naturally greedy

Excellent judgment! Igbos are naturally greedy...the rest of the world are unnaturally greedy. Please review your statement in all honesty. Do not be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by wanimo: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
StarOfDavid:
even zoo army is tired
Gbam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
This man is more popular than BUHARI. See the crowd. Soldiers and Police just dey look like zombie wey them be. I believe they are also enjoying the show. What a shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by brownhawk: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
kadil:
The painter did a fine work. Biafra will an interesting country when it comes to be.
the biafra color reminds me of the juju shrines in the east
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by akulaxx: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
Soon this man will give up. He has made his name.********** Check My Signature.

Dreamer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by akulaxx: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wolfbrother:
Majority of his followers are poor people, he gives them a voice and they deserve to be heard

His rich followers are too old to be in a tense crowd..get that into your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2017
akulaxx:

His rich followers are too old to be in a tense crowd..get that into your head.

You people are so defensive about everything , so you're saying the majority of his supporters are rich people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) by emmydadave: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
samyyoung:
Dis people shld just by freed, am loving their zeal to be independent.....but the Nigeria govt shld help them choose a leader after actualization, if not, dem go kill there self finish. Igbos are naturally greedy

Mumu. We can take care of our self

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.