Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Oh My…!! See The 9 People You Won’t Believe God Created Or Exist (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh My…!! See The 9 People You Won’t Believe God Created Or Exist (photos) (641 Views)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My…!! See The 9 People You Won’t Believe God Created Or Exist (photos) by Unlimited419: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
With over 7 billion people in the world you just never know what you will really find out there. There are huge people, tall people, short people and many other types of people out there. And then there are these people.

Get ready for your mind to tell you that these are not real but we assure you that every single photo is 100% authentic with absolutely no Photo-shopping involved.

1. Shortest person
That’s right! Here is the tallest man in the world meeting the world’s shortest man, Chandra Bahadur Dangi. The 75-year-old man from Nepal is 1 foot, 7 inches tall.

2. The Pierced Man
This German native Rolf Buchholz is actually a normal 55-year-old man. The only thing different about him is that he holds the world record for the most piercings on a body.

3. Papa Surf
Paul Karason’s skin turned blue 17 years ago after he used colloidal silver to treat a skin condition. The FDA banned silver in over-the-counter meds as it causes argyria, which causes the silver to react with sunlight turning skin a dark blue. Karason passed away from a heart attack, unrelated to his condition, in 2013.

4. My Size Barbie
This life-sized barbie, Valeria Lukyanova, a 29-year-old who actually looks like a “Human Barbie.” The Ukrainian model insists her looks are 100% natural, except for breast implants. Valerie’s look requires plenty of upkeep including daily gym sessions and special diets.

5. World’s Hairiest Man
China’s Yu Zhenhuan is officially the world’s hairiest man. With 96% of his body covered in course black hair, he never needs to worry about bringing a sweater along in case it gets chilly.

6. This Buxom Lass… [img] [/img]
Mayra Hills has the largest breast implants on the planet. As an adult model known as “Beshine” has claimed to have a size 32Z and says that she has no back problems.

7. Most Tatted Woman [img] [/img]
Julia Gnuse’s body is 96% tattooed. She started her tattoos by covering up a skin condition and didn’t look back.

8. Most Tatted Man [img] [/img]
If you thought the last one had a lot of tattoos, Lucky Diamond Rich holds the world record for having the most tattoos covering 100% of his body in ink.

9. World’s Widest Hips [img] [/img]
Mikel Ruffinelli’s husband hit the jackpot when it comes to curvy women. His wife sports the widest hips in the world, measuring 8 feet all the way around.

Click link to see photo====>
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/oh-my-see-17-people-you-wont-believe.html?m=1

R231 Freiburger

(1) (Reply)

"Go To Hell" - Governor Obaseki To SUG UNIBEN / I Am Having Issues Using My ATM Card For Online Transactions / Check LAUTECH Admission List​ For 2017/2018 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.