Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed (995 Views)

Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed! / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by rollybest(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good evening all, please for a long time now, i always observe that any time Mohammed name is mentioned, peace be upon him is always attached. why?
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by KhalDroggo: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Police Be Upon Him

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by Amberon11: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cuz they know he is currently being tormented in hell and needs all the peace he can get.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by dimeji877(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
rollybest:
Good evening all, please for a long time now, i always observe that any time Mohammed name is mentioned, peace be upon him is always attached. why?
Its the norm
If u mention Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophet of God, its the norm to chant this short prayer for them.
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by Nutase: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by rollybest(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
dimeji877:

Its the norm
If u mention Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophet of God, its the norm to chant this short prayer for them.
I thought it's Koranic
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Piss be upon him in deed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by dimeji877(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
rollybest:

I thought it's Koranic

U can say so, its in the hadith of the prophet.
That aside, its way of showing respect to people of the past, its not only the prophet muslims pray for like that, they pray for scholars dead or alive. We can just conclude that it's part of Arab culture.
Peace be upon you too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by butterflylion: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jesus Healed MAD people and cast out demons from MAD people but MuhamMAD became mad after Jesus was no more on earth in the flesh and all Muslim's know MuhamMAD is indeed MAD which is why any time they mention his name they always follow it with PBUH which means peace be unto him. His MADness indeed needs peace.

MuhamMAD was a thief, a paedophile, a home breaker, a deceiver, a murderer, an approver of homosexuality, etc and After MuhamMAD died he is now in hell his body got turned into worms and manure and his followers knowing he is being roasted and toasted and barbecued in hell they need to constantly say peace be upon him in a vain attempt to donate peace to him which everyone with half a brain should know it's stupid and futile especially now that he is dead and gone.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by thesicilian: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Cuz they know he is currently being tormented in hell and needs all the peace he can get.
Seconded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by lfleak: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
We use his majesty for kings, his excellency for leaders...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by lfleak: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:
Jesus Healed MAD people and cast out demons from MAD people but MuhamMAD became mad after Jesus was no more on earth in the flesh and all Muslim's know MuhamMAD is indeed MAD which is why any time they mention his name they always follow it with PBUH which means peace be unto him. His MADness indeed needs peace.

MuhamMAD was a thief, a paedophile, a home breaker, a deceiver, a murderer, an approver of homosexuality, etc and After MuhamMAD died he is now in hell his body got turned into worms and manure and his followers knowing he is being roasted and toasted and barbecued in hell they need to constantly say peace be upon him in a vain attempt to donate peace to him which everyone with half a brain should know it's stupid and futile especially now that he is dead and gone.
calm calm..the hate won't give you a good night sleep..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by lfleak: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amberon11:
mention for people HATE has made succeessful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by butterflylion: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
lfleak:
calm calm..the hate won't give you a good night sleep..

Not hating o. Just yarning cheesy

Afterall my very yarn is contained in the Quran so if the Quran also affirms what I am yarning about then the Quran must hate MuhamMAD as well. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by ijobaooorun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
HATE SPEECH comin tru smiley
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by lfleak: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Not hating o. Just yarning cheesy

Afterall my very yarn is contained in the Quran so if the Quran also affirms what I am yarning about then the Quran must hate MuhamMAD as well. cheesy
are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by Amberon11: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mohammed
Shekau
Nnamdi Kanu
Osama bin laden

You people are always too quick to scream "hate", its appalling. Mohammed is in hell and if you read your Quran you would know.
lfleak:
mention for people HATE has made succeessful
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amberon11:
You're wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think it's high time we have different sections for different religious beliefs. If Islam can have theirs, I see no justification or whatsoever would make Christian, pagan and atheist don't have theirs. It would be hypocritical if this trend continue like this. Just imagine what some persons are posting here funny enough I fainted from laughing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by Amberon11: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jesus is the prince of peace . He is the giver of peace and doesn't need peace from anyone.
dimeji877:

Its the norm
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by chynie: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2017
He couldn't find peace even in death
Cos of the things he did when alive
That's y his ppl are praying for him
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by dimeji877(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Jesus is the prince of peace . He is the giver of peace and doesn't need peace from anyone.

OK.
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by 1Sharon(f): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Banana fall on him
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by lfleak: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Mohammed
Shekau
Nnamdi Kanu
Osama bin laden

You people are always too quick to scream "hate", its appalling. Mohammed is in hell and if you read your Quran you would know.
OK I hope you are happy now .?
Re: Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed by rollybest(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmm the comments am seeing here eeeh.na wao

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas? / Did It Come To Pass? Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.