Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) (999 Views)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / 7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn From Pope Francis / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some Sheeples will not agree shaa!! But there is some truth here. grin

#PrayingSafe

3 Likes

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Nonso92(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
praying safe indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Then they will say the Angels of God watch over them.

How can the Angels watch over them when they have employed their own earthly angels.

Some persons will not like this. The liberals will support me. grin.

3 Likes

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Penalty82(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
wilsonreuben:
Then they will say the Angels of God watch over them.

How can the Angels watch over them when they have employed their own earthly angels.

Some persons will not like this. The liberals will support me. grin.

Praying to God for food does not stop one from farming...common sense fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Praying to God for food does not stop one from farming...common sense fall on you.

grin grin
Did I not say some persons will not like this
Where is your punch line! I can't find it.

1 Like

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Martinez19(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
True talk.

1 Like

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by gwama: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is unfortunately true undecided undecided
Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Martinez19(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

if one farms without praying for food, will his crop nor germinate?

1 Like

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Penalty82(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Martinez19:
if one farms without praying for food, will his crop nor germinate?

Paul planted, Apolos watered but it is God that giveth increase.
Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Martinez19(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

Paul planted, Apolos watered but it is God that giveth increase.
Sharrap! Increase is a natural process. There is no God anywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Penalty82(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Martinez19:
Sharrap! Increase is a natural process. There is no God anywhere.

I will agree with you when you manufacture human being.

1 Like

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Martinez19(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Penalty82:

I will agree with you when you manufacture human being.
I will agree with you when God shows himself and heal a human being in front of me.
Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Penalty82(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2018
Martinez19:
I will agree with you when God shows himself and heal a human being in front of me.

Since you have agreed that only God can make human being, why can't you worship Him?.

1 Like

Re: What Most Of Our Nigerian Pastors Look Like. (picture) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Penalty82:

Since you have agreed that only God can make human being, why can't you worship Him?.

Food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Adam And Eve / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Oritsejafor Demanding 1.8million Naira For Mantle / Can Someone Explain This Scripture For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.