Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? (6019 Views)

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) / The Sin That Hurts The Most / Bitterness Hurts You More Than The Offender. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by lalalista: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2022
I feel so hurt and heart broken by someone. I want to fight back but I'm helpless. I want to revenge but I don't know how to go about it. What do I do to deal with this person without involving physical action?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Kobojunkiee: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2022
lalalista:
I feel so hurt and heart broken by someone. I want to fight back but I'm helpless. I want to revenge but I don't know how to go about it. What do I do to deal with this person without involving physical action?
You have to give us more information to work with here. Does this have to do with heartbreak from the end of an intimate relationship? A betrayal from a family member or work buddy or friend? What crime was committed against your person? Do you have evidence of this crime to report with? undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by lalalista: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You have to give us more information to work with here. Does this have to do with heartbreak from the end of an intimate relationship? A betrayal from a family member or work buddy or friend? What crime was committed against your person? Do you have evidence of this crime to report with? undecided
why should I?
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Kobojunkiee: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
lalalista:
why should I?
Did you create this thread out of boredom or something? undecided

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Toluajib: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Ok
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Tonypen247(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by sotall(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
cool
lalalista:
why should I?

Then you are not ready for any serious reply to your enquiry.

The body of your enquiry is shallow and vague. Only a BOT like ChatGPT can help you with a bot-like answer....

If you need human response, then do well to tell what exactly was done to hurt you and the part you played for the person to have hurt you.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by obinna58(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Hurt
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by jericco1(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
lalalista:
why should I?

You're not ready

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Tallesty1(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
I don't easily get hurt anymore, partly because I have been through a lot and partly because I understand people better now. People hurt you because you allow them, rarely will someone hurt you without your consent. It is either because you trust them, or because you believe in them or because you expect so much from them, these I rarely do.

If someone eventually hurts me, first I will try to understand why, it helps.
If I can't find out why or the reason doesn't make sense then I will conclude that s/he is an idiot and forgive them anyways.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by TRADELYN: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
lalalista:
Forgiveness is the best form of revenge.
Focus on your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Urheadmaster(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Can you barge into the police station to report a case with no evidence

lalalista:
why should I?

17 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by PureMe01: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
lalalista:
why should I?

Dem tell u wetin u suppose do so people go understand u better,u come here dey ask nonsense question abi u just wan play this early morning?

Well,If na play,make we all play together

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by obinna58(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2022
I can’t remember the last I was hurt, you can’t hurt someone who has it shield ready but if you do dumb sh!t I’ll cut you off for good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by BOLATINUBU01: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Hurt them back

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Hollyharjii: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Inconsequential fellow, no details info, so how do we assist you

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Starz825(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Forgive them and move on ...
If you understand humans...
You go understand the reason why you gas dey move on from them and reduce your circle.

We must all have the mental awareness that people could mess up... yes it helps us to adjust and not put too much expectations on people...

That style dey help me till tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by chatinent: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Play strong and be strong.

Forgive and move on.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by loydsis(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2022
What kind of fucking write-up is this,no details of what happened so what do you fucking want us to do?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2022
I learn and move on depending on the circumstances I could take certain actions.

Also u don't have to hurt someone cos they hurt u. it may have been unintentional.

How did the person hurt u exactly? can u share?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2022
You get hurt, find ways to hurt back. Then everyone asks forgiveness later.

My best friend slept with my girlfriend 11years ago, even had the audacity to rub it in my face days later while we drank beer. Took me 7years to retaliate, and when I did, I slept with the woman he had already done "introduction" for and was intending to marry. He was livid when the girl told him days later cause I forced her to tell him so they don't marry with such a secret between them. He broke up with her outright, maliced me to this day, but not before I told him that was my revenge for his betrayal years ago. No regrets whatsoever.

No one person has the monopoly of sheer wickedness.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by NNtv(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Just forget about it and hold your peace. However, I will advise you to hurt people before they hurt you. Don't try to be too careful not to hurt people.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by OboOlora(f): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Walk away
Give distance
Assume their inexistence
Zero my mind!!!

E de work dieeeeeeeee, even when dem wan apologize, I fit don block them so the apology nor to work

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by SPAMBOX7: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2022
lalalista:
why should I?
Now I see why they hurt you so bad. You really deserve it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by iamsolasoul(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2022
You build better. Ask Japan, Ask UK, Ask Korea, Ask Russia, Ask China.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2022
lalalista:
Take 1hr to listen to terry G's free madness then do whatever the song inspires you to.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by incogni2o: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Ignoramus Magnus
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by LadyRosa(f): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Hm.
I try to give the person a dose of my cray cray.
My greatest weaknesses is apology, when im being begged.
I drop all my weapons in tears. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Hurts You? by MacDani(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Cook your best meal and eat, and drink then sleep... That's what you will do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.