Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (36184 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Chukazu: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
And where is EFE who has been" base on logistics "all the while undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Sleekjunior(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
SO PHYNO B LIST WHILE OLAMIDE A LIST..RACIST BITCH AS MOTHEFUCKER TRIBALISTIC SCALLYBORN FOOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1
Uhmm. I don't even know what to say but it made FP. A little credit at least. I went through a lot to make up that list..
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Superdjflowls: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Worst shit, u really tried but got it wrong from your b list, it turns to look like its according to their introduction to the music scene and what is wande coal and yemi alade doing up there, u must be member of the Vaseline crew lol... Wait do u just downgrade keshi like that, I wonder why DJs can't help playing 10 song without that noise making nigga making it in his list.. Gbabe. Skiborobo skibo, Burna boy is enjoying the moment than your slugish wande coal, na scope egbon dey use, how many of u wana rock a night with wander cole or Burna? Lol result ll be in burna favor.. Wande was once a list, he lack stability n dedication therefore blaming don jazzy for it, nothing spectacular has happened ever since he left mavin! Hes lazy, he already relegate to b list.. Infact u got most of your category wrong.. Majority will agree to that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Essentials1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
adebisiolumide5:
Essentials1

Uhmm. I don't even know what to say but it made FP. A little credit at least.
I went through a lot to make up that list..

Bro, I wrote cc: adebisiolumide5 at the end, but it seems lalasticlala removed it.. I have tried to edit the article, but it seems that once a post hits frontpage it can never be edited...

Let me modify my FTC for you then.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Chukazu: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
MiriamMoney:
. And where is WAJE and Omawunmi? I don't wanna call your list crap!!

Waje yes, Omawumi no!
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chukazu:

Who amongst them understands music better than DAREY ART?

Biko, what is understanding music? You think music is all about singing funeral songs or twitching your voice so as to sound like a rat is all there is to music, abegi!!!
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by haryomikun(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
handsomebanana:
Erigga Flist

Punish u Dre

Bullshitterz
Dey talk nonsense

Wu d fûck is Yemi Alade n which nonsense she don sing wen she be Alist or Timi or Wande.

Crap List
If you said who the Bleep is yemi alade, then ypu don't know African music well
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bakynes(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Clakyvip:

To be A list you must have fan base Worldwide, hes high Uk fan base is due to large population of Naija there, hes youtube views are low compare to anybody on that List, highest is BOBO(17m). I am a Yoruba guy, i love Olamide, He lost form of recent, thank God for Wo!.
You maybe right but if he isn't A-list then a lot of other guys on the B-list ought to be demoted to C-list
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Chukazu: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Biko, what is understanding music? You think music is all about singing funeral songs or twitching your voice so as to sound like a rat is all there is to music, abegi!!!

I guess you know little about music yourself, you are more in tuned with "KPANGOLO" music

How many of the people you listed are trained musicians?
How many have been to a musical school?

How many know about musical notes and keys?

Besides Tiwa Salvage, nobody even come close to DAREYART.
the guy is trained musician.
you think music is all about hitting studio to record" computer assisted auto tunes "undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bakynes(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Bro, cut the crap. What is Old glory? Lil wayne, Eminem and chris brown do not have hit songs anymore makes their status drop ehn? Olamide is an A-list artiste.Phyno,Flavour, Yemi Alade and Dare are all B-list artistes....
Are you sleep walking, Chris Brown doesn't make hit songs anymore, I don't think you are following American music at all, his Party song ft Usher and Gucci Mane went platinum and you say he isn't making hit songs, Chris Brown and Beyonce are the only two constant hit makers in the US for the last 10 years back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by delors(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakynes:

Skales B-list are you awake or sleeping? Am sure u were sleep walking when u mentioned it.
Mr Brainless, wetin consign agbero and flight ticket? I made my comment without mentioning u. U attack my comment and u no even come add any sensible input...guy stay in ur zone abeg.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chukazu:

I guess you know little about music yourself, you are more in tuned with "KPANGOLO" music

How many of the people you listed are trained musicians?
How many know about musical notes and keys?

Besides Tiwa Salvage, nobody even come close to DAREYART.
you think music is all about hitting studio to record" computer assisted auto tunes "undecided

KPANGOLO music is what your fathers danced to.....What Dafuq is musical notes to Jay-z, Eminem and Chris brown, I guess they are kpangolo musicians too in your puny mind....What Instruments do Taylor swift, Ariana grande and Madonna play.....

You see your problem is thinking anybody who does another type of music asides from the melancholic Bvllsh*t you listen to, isn't an artiste on it's on right!!!

Broaden your thinking horizon son, you do not like kesh cos you think he sings trash, same way I think about Dare and the likes....
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by muyiwa22(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Brymo ,bez ,timi dakolo and Asa music are so unique but their kind of genre is not appreciated in Nigeria
Boooooooooni:
Biko where is Brymo? A++++ right? Korede Bello ought to be in the Z list. No Johnny Drille, Bez? undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakynes:

Are you sleep walking, Chris Brown doesn't make hit songs anymore, I don't think you are following American music at all, his Party song ft Usher and Gucci Mane went platinum and you say he isn't making hit songs, Chris Brown and Beyonce are the only two constant hit makers in the US for the last 10 years back.

Someone just called you brainless and I quite agree with him....No one is disputing the fact that chris brown is a hit maker,but compare is position now to Drake's, He's still much relevant no doubt....
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Boooooooooni: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
muyiwa22:
Brymo ,bez ,timi dakolo and Asa music are so unique but their kind of genre is not appreciated in Nigeria
maybe he should change the topic
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Ryocaj(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Timaya, Flavour A list?...Reminisce B list?.. u r high
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by fabre4: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls put phyno on A list he's the best in SS/SE currently

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by BiiDii(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wande coal banky w dbanj wande coal for a list. Something is wrong wit ur medula

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by olushowunm(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Did you just say I missed Flavour N'abania in that list?? grin grin grin grin
which list 9ice dey?
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yung6ix D list? Erigga F list? Is like you get mosquito inside your brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Monki(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na u b Forbes abi
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Mustoph1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just do not understand why Reminisce is not on your A-list.

Tell me Y.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bamite(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

It takes years and a fan base of about 1 million (Social media fan base) to become an A List artiste. The only reason why any artist might top that list without having such a fan base if he/she commands respect in the music industry. For example Asa...

I have seen listened to like 3 of Maleek's songs and watched more of his videos.. He still has a long way to go... or are you saying he is above Tekno who is not an A List artiste yet??
Where's Jumabee

Wack list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Chukazu: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

KPANGOLO music is what your fathers danced to.....What Dafuq is musical notes to Jay-z, Eminem and Chris brown, I guess they are kpangolo musicians too in your puny mind....What Instruments do Taylor swift, Ariana grande and Madonna play.....

You see your problem is thinking anybody who does another type of music asides from the melancholic Bvllsh*t you listen to, isn't an artiste on it's on right!!!

Broaden your thinking horizon son, you do not like kesh cos you think he sings trash, same way I think about Dare and the likes....

I don't do insult, and if you must quote me, it should be out of intellectual knowledge. Please don't insult me again and leave my father out of it
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by goaldynboy: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rotji:

��☺��� bros abeg East get coast?! ��☺���

Olodo!! River Niger no be coast?!
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakynes:

And Drake.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Customer80: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lmao
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:
You might say that Nigerian music industry is becoming highly saturated, but that does stop young and upcoming artistes from doing what they know how to do best.

I have compiled a list of Nigerian musicians and categorized them into the A - F list. They were put in their places after calculating, consistency, delivery, fan base etc, years present in the music industry etc

A List Artists
Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Dbanj, Psquare, BankyW, Asa, MI Abaga, 2baba, Timaya, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Wande Coal, Darey Art Alade, Timi Dakolo, Flavour

B List Artists
Vector, Tekno, Phyno, Patoranking, Runtown, Burnaboy, Iyanya, Falz, Adekunle Gold, Ycee, Reminisce, Orezi, Dr Sid

C List Artists
Reekado Banks, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Harrysong, Seyi Shay, Simi, Oritsefemi, Illbliss, Maleek Berry, Niyiola, Lil Kesh, D'Prince

D List Artists
Dremo, Koker, CDQ, Eva Alordiah, Mayorkun, Ice prince, Skales, Lax, Sugarboy, Kcee, Yung6ix, Niniola, DammyKrane, Dprince, Korede Bello, Humble Smith, Sean Tizzle, Selebobo,

E List Artists
Dotman, Dija, Pepenazi, Chinko Ekun, Viktoh, Ric Hassani, Kayswitch, Terry Apala, Oladips, Small Doctor, Skiibii, Flex B, MZ Kiss, POE, Rayce, Chyn, Seriki, Bred

F List Artists
Temmie Ovwasa, Ceaser, Ichaba, Milli, Erigga, Superwozzy, Kidakudz, Davolee, Tjan.

So there you have it..

I must commend you. You are 85% correct!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by starrybaba(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
So for your mind Phyno na B - list artist...go to the East and say that make u see wahala
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bakynes(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
delors:

Mr Brainless, wetin consign agbero and flight ticket? I made my comment without mentioning u. U attack my comment and u no even come add any sensible input...guy stay in ur zone abeg.
You no get sense idio*t , How person go call Skales B-list artiste you no get sense someone who is still struggling to release one hit song not to talk of an album.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by delors(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakynes:

You no get sense idio*t , How person go call Skales B-list artiste you no get sense someone who is still struggling to release one hit song not to talk of an album.
Smh. Chop fish u no gree, u say na beef u want. How does my own (as in my own o) opinion take scatter ur life? Na me send u say make u and poverty dey share bed?
Again, pls, my brainless pal, stay in ur zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phenom Vs Vector / Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.