Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow (47978 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by KiNg0G: 6:00pm On Jan 15
We all know how difficult it is to blow in the Nigerian entertainment music industry with a lot of competitions here and there some takes grace while other lucks but majority promo (money) with the Right source and connects.

I am here to give you the 5 countdown Nigeria musician that money just couldn't blow.

5) Dj cuppy

honestly speaking you and I know if she was a male we would have list her with the A LIST musicians we have in the Nigeria entertainment industry with likes of speed Darlington, Vic o SHATTA bundle and Co but since she's a billionaire daughter everyone minding business and vibing to jollof abi oil rice. Let's leave it at that. From Dj to musician with her father being one of the richest men in Africa but the money just couldn't do it. Blow up!
I have been to lots of clubs and bar never have I hear her dj mix or songs. Like what does she really do?

4) SKIBI

if you are in the music fanatics like me, you would realize they are what we call underground artists they have been in the game for a long time but still the fame is just not there. Then they are studio artist that only blow within the studios..

SKIBI falls in that category, he even had to fake his own death because the pain was there.
he has been signed by e money records for long time, OBAGO!!! so the money is there I still wonder why hasn't he been able to make it big in the game like his bro kcee even THOUGH he has had some couple of good songs last year and before that making waves on sound City. (I said good songs not hit songs.) Difference dey bros.

Hit songs are on DJ MIX, PARTIES, BIRTHDAYS, STREAMS NOT SOUND SOUNDCITY VIDEOS.

3) WHITE MONEY/ EFE MONEY

ALL the big brother naija celebrities money falls in this category so sad to say. it's not easy to win 20million, 50million respectively, and you came out to say you want to pursue a music career and you still couldn't blow up. Some of this local musicians only need 2million startup capital and their songs is all over the Nigeria social media and all. So I wonder what are they doing wrong? Is not like the money isn't there to promote them or buy them more fame smile.
This guy's really disappointed me if you want to do music do music or if it is restaurant you want to open go ahead maybe that would have been a profitable venture.
Stop confusing us with different tracks released on TikTok and Facebook get one of Alist musician to do collaboration the money is there. It's easy and simple smile.

2) MR EAZI

The ghanian boy literally did this to himself I must say. We all know what he did and Nigerians are one serious set of individuals once they cancel you. You are done.
I saw Mr EAZI podcast on TikTok one day narrating that he really didn't say ghanian music was better I felt pity for him like this is a rich boy married to a billionaire daughter. He even sold his own company but still any songs he drops 0 streams. I guess they are some certain things to this we don't just know yet.

1) B RED

Girl I go hustle make you for dey alright
Give you everything that you need to avoid fight
If we fight, girl we go pray for night (Baby)
When things rough I go still dey by your side
That’s why I call you Uju
Girl I love you like, times two
If I leave you now, taboo
I go buy Helicopter, for you
Yee baby, uju

Till today I still haven't heard any Nigerian love songs that touched me like this track. But you see this music is unpredictable. How can someone be an Adeleke and still struggle to make name in the country. Bred has been in the game so long, one musician that money just couldn't blow up only if it was easy. So I laugh when they say it's money that blew davido his cousin's they so wrong.

What blew HIM CONSTITUENCY !

NOTE: This article is in no way trying to downgrade anyone or make them less it's just a mere observation as a lesson that MONEY IS LITERALLY NOT EVERYTHING

RESPECT!

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by KiNg0G: 6:00pm On Jan 15

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by brain54(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15
Eazy shouldn't be on your list...

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by KiNg0G: 6:16pm On Jan 15
brain54:
Eazy shouldn't be on your list...
eazi has every right to be here.
He blew but fell off.
Money supposed revive am.
brain54:

But he blew Bro...

Many can't sustain the tempo at the top. And that is a different story all together... Maybe he stayed at the top/blew for a short time.

No one stays at the top forever!
Mr EAZI blew.
He won next rated everyone was asking who is this youngster just like they did to Omaha lay 2021.

But he fell because of what he said not because he couldn't sustain or remain at the top forever.

If he didn't say what he said trust me Mr EAZI would have still be banging hot like Kiz Daniel by now.

Dude is literally one musician that has his own style.
Different pattern entirely from all this party jam artist .

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by brain54(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
He blew but fell off.
Money supposed revive am
But he blew Bro...

Many can't sustain the tempo at the top. And that is a different story all together... Maybe he stayed at the top/blew for a short time.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by maxiuc(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15
Airforce1 nko any updates he later blow?

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15
Skibi and eazi blew at some point. Including them in this list is disrespectful

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by BobbieZion(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15
Mr Eazi and Skiibii no suppose dey there.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Offpoint1: 6:30pm On Jan 15
I for mention Airforce 1 and Dbull, but dem no get money grin

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by KiNg0G: 6:30pm On Jan 15
brain54:

But he blew Bro...

Mr EAZI blew.
He won next rated everyone was asking who is this youngster just like they did to Omaha lay 2021.

But he fell because of what he said not because he couldn't sustain or remain at the top forever.

If he didn't say what he said trust me Mr EAZI would have still be banging hot like Kiz Daniel by now.

Different pattern entirely from all this party jam artist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Beuberry(f): 6:31pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
He blew but fell off.
Money supposed revive am
You sef no get revival!
You blew too and fell off!
Eazy and Skiibii aren't to be there.
Now reply with sense or I ask dog to bite you in ya yansh dz week.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by money121(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15
Ok
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by sukkot: 6:31pm On Jan 15
mr eazi is big in america. he is on all their night talk shows performing

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by allenpaul(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15
You can't have it all, that's life for you

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by GreaterFuture(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15
Help me to Blow...
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by RapportNaija(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15
Skiibii? Eazi? You must be on cracks!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by shadrach77: 6:32pm On Jan 15
Remove Mr Eazi and DJ Cuppy from the list. Eazi is big nah. But you can add LAX, B-red, Kcee, Sina Rambo and Lynxx to it cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by tuzle(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15
There was one year Mr eazee was one of the hottest musician in Nigeria, I think 2013. The guy was topping every chart possible and is it because he is dating otedola's daughter u rated him here?

18 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by ClearFlair: 6:33pm On Jan 15
Leave Cuppy alone abeg. The girl has been through a lot.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by AchrafHakimi: 6:33pm On Jan 15
Vector
Skales
Speedy Darlington
Black Face
Airforce1
IAmDBull

15 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Basiljoe: 6:33pm On Jan 15
Mr Eazi shouldn't be on this list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by jackie111(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15
Skibii still dey try for the your list. Never really get your shalaye about him yet.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Rroszy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15
sometimes money cannot buy success
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by omenka1: 6:34pm On Jan 15
cool
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by AriyaTV: 6:35pm On Jan 15
Putting eazy in that list is disrespectful.

Leg over........na banger anyday - anytime.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by cezarman(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:

Mr EAZI blew.

Different pattern entirely from all this party jam artist

I don't think that's true... Most people didn't really take that his comment so serious. Even after the comment, people were still vibing to his songs bro.

IMO he probably had other plans apart from doing music that's why he relaxed.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by Patosky4U: 6:36pm On Jan 15
Mr eazi should not be there. Though I still the beef the guy for running away with my crush

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by bigdammyj: 6:36pm On Jan 15
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by hedonido: 6:37pm On Jan 15
Including Eazi and Skibii is a tad unreasonable. They've both had good runs. And Skibii is still fully in the picture, while Eazi is Eazily one of the richest and most successful music executives doing big things in the entertainment/tech hybrid space.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jan 15
KiNg0G:
We all know how difficult it is to blow in the Nigerian entertainment music industry with a lot of competitions here and there some takes grace while other lucks but majority promo (money) with the Right source and connects.

I am here to give you the 5 countdown Nigeria musician that money just couldn't blow.

5) Dj cuppy

honestly speaking you and I know if she was a male we would have list her with the A LIST musicians we have in the Nigeria entertainment industry with likes of speed Darlington, Vic o SHATTA bundle and Co but since she's a billionaire daughter everyone minding business and vibing to jollof abi oil rice. Let's leave it at that. From Dj to musician with her father being one of the richest men in Africa but the money just couldn't do it. Blow up!
I have been to lots of clubs and bar never have I hear her dj mix or songs. Like what does she really do?

what has being male or female got to do with the discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow by StraightGaay: 6:38pm On Jan 15
maxiuc:

Airforce1 nko any updates he later blow?

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
What of Landbull

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.