Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO (3143 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Biafra: Kanu Blows Hot In Fresh Interview, Blasts Jonathan, Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by aipob: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Sunofgod(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Tolexander: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Who assured him that he may see that very day!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by kynbasil01: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
wink
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Amajerry83(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
That day will be bloody. Kanu will be at home watching tv while some Biafrans will be on the streets taking bullets for what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmmm... How many president are there in Nigeria Sef?
Check out my signature.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by vengertime: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afonjas running out right now with fear

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by vengertime: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
Why cant your father give you his wisdom abi you dont have in your decendant ni.
Wasted sperm
e pain you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by swiz123(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
I bet all the posters above me ,none of them has data to play da video..smh
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by vengertime: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
Ask your mama why cant she donate you to the sockaway because you're the most useless being God created,tell your papa i said so
I can see the thing pain you wella

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by aipob: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:

Hmm
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by conductor1010: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Who assured skull miners that their own skulls won't be harvested one day by other skull miners? grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by ericuzor(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
do you have plans for him not to see that very day?.. Speak up

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by aipob: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
conductor1010:

Who assured skull miners that their own skulls won't be harvested one day. grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by aipob: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by conductor1010: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amajerry83:
That day will be bloody. Kanu will be at home watching tv while some Biafrans will be on the streets taking bullets for what they believe in.
Who mentioned "bullets", "fight" or "being on the streets" in the video?

No wonder Sanusi said Yoruba moozlems are the problem with Nigeria. Other moozlems can sight the moon except Yoruba moozlems due to the excess ewedu that's blocking their vision and sense of reasoning. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by otitokoroleti: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by otitokoroleti: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amajerry83:
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Temidayo9(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by aipob: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Jumbus31(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
All these keypad warriors above me, I salute your stupidity..
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Built2last: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Think about this. How else can Buhari prove that he has delivered nothing substantive on healthcare than for him to escape to London instead of getting teeatment from the hospitals he has spent billions on for the last 2 years? The hospital that Buhari trusted his life with in London wasn't built for the prime minister or for special dignitaries from a messed up 3rd world country. The hospital was built for mere citizens of the UK. Everyone in the UK can access the same quality of medical care that our President abandoned Nigeria to go enjoy. Yet none of the buffoons following him around could ask him why we can't have the same kinda hospitals in Nigeria. The best hospital that almighty Fashola or wonderful APC could show for 16years of rule in Lagos is LASUTH and it's one hopelessly substandard hospital by global standards. The question then is when will Nigerians start asking more from the politicians they idolize so much when the politicians themselves know that their best achievements in office ain't good enough for them?

Nigeria is doomed to remain underdeveloped when a govt cannot equip just one hospital well enough to treat the president and an educated governor declares public holiday to welcome back a sick President. When it's still absolutely normal for thousands of educated, illiterate, intelligent and dumb Nigerians to go welcome the president at the airport with joy and pride after 103 days of vote-of-no-confidence on the healthcare system of the country by the same president. You just wonder if people think at all. As for development sha, let's hope we get there in the next century cos with this kinda of thinking, there is simply no hope for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Built2last: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amajerry83:

If you followed the May 30th seat at home order. Same will happen. Not even a fly will die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Amajerry83(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tell me how do they intend to stop the elections on that day without facing the wrath of the Nigeria military?

Pls no insults we are here to read, interact, share ideas and more.

So if u have an answer to my question pls reply.

conductor1010:

Who mentioned "bullets", "fight" or "being on the streets" in the video?

No wonder Sanusi said Yoruba moozlems are the problem with Nigeria. Other moozlems can sight the moon except Yoruba moozlems due to the excess ewedu that's blocking their vision. cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by Amajerry83(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
That's a nice point.

Built2last:

If you followed the May 30th seat at home order. Same will happen. Not even a fly will die.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by aipob: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amajerry83:
That's a nice point.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by AngryRebel: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
How do u know, u may live till tomorrow?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by julietm123: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
aipob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sizHM7L0G8M
Me I don't support this cursing. People who wish to vote can go and cast their votes. No need for cursing.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Challenge Nigeria News Repeats No Election In Anambra VIDEO by julietm123: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Amajerry83:
Tell me how do they intend to stop the elections on that day without facing the wrath of the Nigeria military?

Pls no insults we are here to read, interact, share ideas and more.

So if u have an answer to my question pls reply.

They are not stopping the election s but only advocating and advising. Just like the 30th may.nobody was forced to sit at home. People just listened to ipob 's advice and advocacy. That's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris / Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not / So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.