Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment (1141 Views)

CBN To Increase Capital Base Of Banks / "We Are Not Saboteurs" - ASSBIFI Seeks Safety Of Banks’ Staff, Property / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by ExchangerPLUS: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
We would like to get the list of Nigerian Banks that have Visa Cards that receive inward transfers.
Only list personally verified options, and we will give credit to you as we list them.
This will sure help others.

-GTB Naira Visa Card [exchange rate model unknown] (credit @Dramadiddy)
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by chuksvoice: 3:03am On Aug 21, 2017
ExchangerPLUS:
Hello everyone,
We would like to get the list of Nigerian Banks that have Visa Cards that receive inward transfers.
Only list personally verified options.
There is this UBA Africard. I am not too sure if they still issue it. Since mine expired i haven't ordered for a new one.
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by ExchangerPLUS: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
chuksvoice:

There is this UBA Africard. I am not too sure if they still issue it. Since mine expired i haven't ordered for a new one.

Was it the Naira variant or the USD variant?
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by chuksvoice: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
ExchangerPLUS:

Was it the Naira variant or the USD variant?
Naira. Then it could be used for both local and foreighn transactions and also for receiving payments.
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by Dramadiddy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
GT bank visa card.. or you could set up skrill link your card to it and receive money through it too
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by ExchangerPLUS: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
GT bank visa card.. or you could set up skrill link your card to it and receive money through it too

Was it the Naira variant or the US Dollar variant?

If its Naira, what was the exchange rate like.
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by Dramadiddy(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2017
ExchangerPLUS:

Was it the Naira variant or the US Dollar variant?

If its Naira, what was the exchange rate like.
naira.. last time I think it was 380 but that was the exchange rate the site was using anyways
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by ExchangerPLUS: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
naira.. last time I think it was 380 but that was the exchange rate the site was using anyways

Have an idea what the northerner rate is by the time you got 380?
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by Dramadiddy(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2017
ExchangerPLUS:

Have an idea what the northerner rate is by the time you got 380?
no.. if what you're actually looking for is good rates then you have to contact exchangers on nairaland
Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by ExchangerPLUS: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
no.. if what you're actually looking for is good rates then you have to contact exchangers on nairaland

There are many use cases for a Visa card.
We also have the GTB USD variant Visa card but unfortunately, they don't offer withdrawals of funds in this card.
Hence the reason we are asking of the exchange rate of their Naira variant.
We are trying to get lists of Banks that supports this feature and their terms.

By now, you should know we also offer exchange services if you check our Signature.
This isn't about exchange, but Bank Visa card features.

We appreciate your input so far though.

1 Like

Re: List Of Banks That Has Visa Cards For Receiving Payment by hedonistic: 3:35am On Aug 22, 2017
ExchangerPLUS:
Hello everyone,
Only list personally verified options, and we will give credit to you as we list them.

-GTB Naira Visa Card [exchange rate model unknown] (credit @Dramadiddy)

What's the idea behind this Visa Card inward transfer? Does it mean that one can directly receive withdrawable/spendable paynents on the card from across the world? How does this work?

(1) (Reply)

The High Cost Of Red Tape In Nigeria / Free Shipping On Jumia Orders / 17 Tools Your Marketing Cannot Do Without In 2107

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.