Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist (2164 Views)

What A Christian Saw On Hospital Bed Of Rich Atheist Friend Dying Of Lung Cancer / Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by vanhelsing1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
It was written in the Bible that God created Adam and from Adam's ribs he created Eve

Adam and Eve had 3 sons that were mentioned in the Bible, they were Cain, Abel and Seth

Let's assume Adam and Eve had no daughters, how and who did Cain and Abel had kids with ?? Their mother ??

Let's also assume Cain and Abel had other sisters that were not mentioned in the Bible, did Cain and Abel have kids with their sisters ??

If they didn't have kids with their mother or sister(s), how did the world get populated ?? Cain and Abel's sister (s) had kids through immaculate conception just like Mary the mother of Jesus ??

If indeed Cain and Abel's sisters had kids through immaculate conception, their offsprings are still related ;
ma friend..how come u kw it was written in d bible dat God took d rib of adam into a woman bt u never came across how humans began to fill d earth or procreate.plsss u really need to.complete d pages of database scriptures n as u read,plss do so wt a open heart except u r jus trying to gain relevance over here on whatsapp by asking questions meant for children in creche....life is too short.use d remaining for gaining basis in d divine authorship,ie Jehovah.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
vanhelsing1:

ma friend..how come u kw it was written in d bible dat God took d rib of adam into a woman bt u never came across how humans began to fill d earth or procreate.plsss u really need to.complete d pages of database scriptures n as u read,plss do so wt a open heart except u r jus trying to gain relevance over here on whatsapp by asking questions meant for children in creche....life is too short.use d remaining for gaining basis in d divine authorship,ie Jehovah.

In the Bible ?? You mean the story book ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC / Women Should Not Drive - Says Islam / The Hierarchy In The Kingdom Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.