Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist (2003 Views)

Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
It was written in the Bible that God created Adam and from Adam's ribs he created Eve

Adam and Eve had 3 sons that were mentioned in the Bible, they were Cain, Abel and Seth

Let's assume Adam and Eve had no daughters, how and who did Cain and Abel had kids with ?? Their mother ??

Let's also assume Cain and Abel had other sisters that were not mentioned in the Bible, did Cain and Abel have kids with their sisters ??

If they didn't have kids with their mother or sister(s), how did the world get populated ?? Cain and Abel's sister (s) had kids through immaculate conception just like Mary the mother of Jesus ??

If indeed Cain and Abel's sisters had kids through immaculate conception, their offsprings are still related ;

1 Like

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
If you're truly conversant with the bible, you shouldn't have asked this kindergarten questions. Please read your Bible always, it will cure your ignorance.
I won't help you with Bible verse but will give you a tip, check when sleeping with your relatives became a sin in the Bible (old testament to be precise). Have a nice time

3 Likes

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by coolegbo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good question but whether the answer will change you from being an atheist is left for you and doesn't move God.
I believe apart from Adam, God created other humans ( Genesis 1vs 27) if you have the bible to read the passage.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Michealforever: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
If Jacob the son of Isaac married two sisters and they Rachael and Leah and they both had kids for him.

So if Adam and Eve had given birth to females, it would have been normal for Cain to have children by them.

Also the Bible records that Adam and Eve were the first set of humans created. It did not say that no other humans were created in addition.

The concern of those who compiled the christian Bible was to demonstrate the Salvific work of Christ. With a myriad of narratives to ilustrate the origin of sin and redemption from it's consequences through Christ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Dohgon(m): 1:41am On Aug 21, 2017
You are right in being an Atheist because the Bible was not made for Africans. It was made by jealous invaders. They say it plain in their stories.

They came into the garden (having come from a desert). Do you know where the garden of Eden is? The land of Kush, now Sudan.
They said "since we dont see anyone that looks like us, let's make man in our own image". The whole story of the origin of the Hebrews is a fabrication since they had to define a beginning.
The son of Adam and Eve went back to the middle east to get a wife then brought her back into the garden (Africa) to repopulate it. The succeded to a certain extent because they drove Africans out of Egypt and claimed our legacy as their own. Then they inslaved us mentally and physically with their religious concepts.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by obinna58(m): 2:08am On Aug 21, 2017
If I'm to ask questions

Why would omnipotent god require Adam's rib to create eve?
Why would omnipresent god plant the forbidden fruit inside same garden?
Why should there be forbidden fruit at first, for what purpose?
Tree of knowledge, was it the words bible tried calling
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by 1Sharon(f): 2:45am On Aug 21, 2017
bravado90:
If you're truly conversant with the bible, you shouldn't have asked this kindergarten questions. Please read your Bible always, it will cure your ignorance.
I won't help you with Bible verse but will give you a tip, check when sleeping with your relatives became a sin in the Bible (old testament to be precise). Have a nice time

So Eve had sex with her sons? undecided
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by obinna58(m): 2:51am On Aug 21, 2017
If I'm to ask questions

god required Adam's rib to create eve really?

god plant the forbidden fruit inside same garden the poor souls were shocked?

forbidden fruit existed, for what purpose?

was it an ordinary fruit that made god angry or was it fvck?

god allow Satan inside to convince the two poor animals that had their knowledge hanging on a tree abi lower parts of their body, and god wasn't there when they are being convinced but appeared later to give punishments, seriously?

Op u can never get satisfying answer to your questions, it's your choice to make the answer satisfying or forever be an atheist wink
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Dohgon(m): 3:07am On Aug 21, 2017
obinna58:
If I'm to ask questions

Those who created the bible were wise but disrespectful of women. They believed that men and women were not created equal therefore women were created from men.
They understood Desire to a certain extent but then made women temptresses or bearers of forbidden fruit.
The purpose of the forbidden fruit was to explain their uncontrollible Desires.
A tree of knowledge is a tree that bears poison fruit. It is the beginning of reasoning. For instance; if someone eats a poison fruit and gets sick or dies others can only be stupid to eat the same fruit, unless he/she lacks the collective knowledge of the community.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by obinna58(m): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Dohgon:

Those who created the bible were wise but disrespectful of women. They believed that men and women were not created equal therefore women were created from men.
They understood Desire to a certain extent but then made women temptresses or bearers of forbidden fruit.
A tree of knowledge is a tree that bears poison fruit. It is the beginning of reasoning. For instance; if someone eats a poison fruit and gets sick or dies others can only be stupid to eat the same fruit, unless he/she lacks the collective knowledge of the community.
grin are u serious
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Dohgon(m): 3:20am On Aug 21, 2017
obinna58:

grin are u serious

Dead serious! I dont believe in the premise of the bible (worship an illusionary god) therefore I study the psychology of the philosophers who came up with the concepts in it. The whole thing gives wonderful insights into human behavior.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Zeze06(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2017
If there's one thing I hate to do, is prove there's God...

Christianity is already overcrowded, so feel free, be an atheist, variety is the spice of life...

Just don't try to propagate ignorance,

also allow the Christians wallow in their "folly", don't try to make them see reasons with you that there's no God...

One thing am so sure of, is that there's a God..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by bobowaja(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
coolegbo:
Good question but whether the answer will change you from being an atheist is left for you and doesn't move God.
I believe apart from Adam, God created other humans ( Genesis 1vs 27) if you have the bible to read the passage.

Genesis 1:27 New International Version (NIV)

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

So how does it answer the question? I can't find where that verse said he created another humans. Don't create ambiguity where there is none

1 Like

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Amberon11: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol, seen too many of such threads.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Amberon11: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Bless you, I love your comment.

If anything, this isn't the way to receive Christ. It then means they can also give conditions anytime to leave the faith too and God doesn't work that way.

One should only come to Christ with genuine belief in his heart, not because they have to fulfill their vows.

Zeze06:
If there's one thing I hate to do, is prove there's God...

Christianity is already overcrowded, so feel free, be an atheist, variety is the spice of life...

Just don't try to propagate ignorance,

also allow the Christians wallow in their "folly", don't try to make them see reasons with you that there's no God...

One thing am so sure of, is that there's a God..

1 Like

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Amberon11: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2017
But to you God is inexistent right? So will God automatically spring into existence when your question is answered?

1 Like

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Zeze06(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
If you believe there's a God, serve him as you please...if you want to tell people about him open a church, and talk only to those who come to your church

If you believe there's no God, stop telling people who need not hear about it, go about your business without disturbing others...

Amberon11:
Bless you, I love your comment.

If anything, this isn't the way to receive Christ. It then means they can also give conditions anytime to leave the faith too and God doesn't work that way.

One should only come to Christ with genuine belief in his heart, not because they have to fulfill their vows.

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Maximus85(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
It was written in the Bible that God created Adam and from Adam's ribs he created Eve

Adam and Eve had 3 sons that were mentioned in the Bible, they were Cain, Abel and Seth

Let's assume Adam and Eve had no daughters, how and who did Cain and Abel had kids with ?? Their mother ??

Let's also assume Cain and Abel had other sisters that were not mentioned in the Bible, did Cain and Abel have kids with their sisters ??

If they didn't have kids with their mother or sister(s), how did the world get populated ?? Cain and Abel's sister (s) had kids through immaculate conception just like Mary the mother of Jesus ??

If indeed Cain and Abel's sisters had kids through immaculate conception, their offsprings are still related ;

Your own Bible told you that Adam gave birth to Seth? And that your Bible didn't tell you that Adam later gave birth to sons and daughters? Guy, stop smoking Igbo nar! It's bad for you.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Samsimple(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op i know your problem i will call bloodofthelamb to preach some sense into you, your fellow atheist will be ashamed of you chaiiii display of stupidity at its peak
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
coolegbo:
WILL THIS KNOWLEDGE CHANGE YOU IN ANYWAY? THE BIBLE CONTAINS WHAT WE OUGHT TO KNOW AND WHAT WILL PROFIT US...OP, CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY ON CHRIST JESUS, BECAUSE THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIM WILL PROFIT YOU NOW AND FOR EVER.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by umarshek6(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

can u give or take life? If u can't den Der. Is a. God
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

My dear, keep on assuming

The Bible is no fantasy book!
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by SweetBoyFriend(m): 4:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Maximus85:

Your own Bible told you that Adam gave birth to Seth? And that your Bible didn't tell you that Adam later gave birth to sons and daughters? Guy, stop smoking Igbo nar! It's bad for you.

Seth and other sons and daughters ?? And who had kids for them ??

You're a donkey
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by ysyowel(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2017
1Sharon:

So Eve had sex with her sons? undecided
foolishness
read Gen 5:4 Adam had many sons and daughters
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by ysyowel(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Jesus feed 5000 men apart from Children and Women, Luke 8:14

And the children of Isreal journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children and women Exo 12:37

females are not always mentioned in the Bible as you can see from the two examples above. Now to answer your question Adam had many sons and daughters even though only Cain, Abel and Seth were mentioned in the Bible.

Genesis 5:4 make us to understand that Adam had many sons and daughters

repent now since you now know where Adams sons got their wives.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Maximus85(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Seth and other sons and daughters ?? And who had kids for them ??

You're a donkey

God showed us the necessary things in the Bible. Cain must have taken one of his sisters as wife. We know back then families members do marry. In fact Abraham married his half sister, Sarah.

No matter how large the population of the earth is, we still have the same first parents Adam and Eve. We are still blood brothers and sisters.

I don't want to use bad words anymore. If you can, please let's discuss this in a mature way. I'm a student of the Bible. Nobody has the right to judge you for beliefs and opinions but it's only Wise to listen to the sincere opinions of others to see if it makes sense.

Shall we, bro?
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Maximus85:

God showed us the necessary things in the Bible. Cain must have taken one of his sisters as wife. We know back then families members do marry. In fact Abraham married his half sister, Sarah.

No matter how large the population of the earth is, we still have the same first parents Adam and Eve. We are still blood brothers and sisters.

I don't want to use bad words anymore. If you can, please let's discuss this in a mature way. I'm a student of the Bible. Nobody has the right to judge you for beliefs and opinions but it's only Wise to listen to the sincere opinions of others to see if it makes sense.

Shall we, bro?

Must have ?? You're a gay

Dummy, this is not "must have", he either fuccked his mother or sister and back then it wasn't a sin to fucck your mother ?? Who changed the law and made fuccking your mother a sin ?? The same drunk retardéd God who allowed it to happen for years

I just wonder how you think you're mentally stable when you believe shiit like this, even a 2 year old kid would laugh his ass off when you tell he that some gay dude fed 5 thousand people with just 2 loaves of bread
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by HCpaul(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Michealforever:
If Jacob the son of Isaac married two sisters and they Rachael and Leah and they both had kids for him.

So if Adam and Eve had given birth to females, it would have been normal for Cain to have children by them.

Also the Bible records that Adam and Eve were the first set of humans created. It did not say that no other humans were created in addition.

The concern of those who compiled the christian Bible was to demonstrate the Salvific work of Christ. With a myriad of narratives to ilustrate the origin of sin and redemption from it's consequences through Christ.

If God had created other humans independent of Adam, then why is it that for by one man (Adam) everyone became a sinner?

If God did create another human beside Adam, I think it would have been included in the bible...... It would have been overhyped you know.
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by petra1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Biblical chronology doesn’t mention daughters . Except few spectacular places .
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by HCpaul(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
obinna58:
If I'm to ask questions

The creation methodology look flawed to me..... It doesn't even mimic any intelligent process at all.

God moulded man and then a supernatural breath dived into Adams nostrils.

Such a God must either be a sculptor or an artist. Today, most intelligent sculptors even model on a computer.

I didn't expect any intelligent designer to be moulding intelligent humans from clay. That implies that he moulded the billions if planets that the vast universe presented to us Or probably he moulded one and replicated it..... then later filter the colour brightness and intensity, opacity, shape and size. What a Goddd

Let's just take religion for what it is...... After all, it makes life a little bit comic.

2 Likes

Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by HCpaul(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dohgon:

Which God are you even defending

Is it the one that they told you about or the one that they indoctrinated you with or the one that you sacrificed your sincerity to
Re: Answer This And I Will Stop Being An Atheist by Originakalokalo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

No answer from my end.

You should remain an Atheist.

I want you all to remain as Atheist.Including anyone who will join you.

That is why I don't comment on their thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Resurrect As A Spirit? / Atheist vs Christians thread / The Law Of Progression.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.