Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram (2221 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram by fidilicious: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Here goes my story.

I found this lady on Instagram. And checked out her pictures where I found this jumpsuit. I ordered using the whatsapp line, paid 13500 + 1000 delivery making total of 14500. I also sent my bust, waist and Hip measurements to ensure it comes perfect. But sadly, I got something else.

The fabric was substandard. The lace used was cheap and different from what she posted on her page. I called the operator, not only was she rude, I offered to return to so I could get the real item I placed, but she told me(our boss had told us never to let anyone have our address). The girl also claimed *what we delivered is what you ordered*.

To cut the story short. I called dtclothings out on IG. But she's deleted all my comments, yet shes been updating pictures from New York. She told me to DM her but she's ignored the chats.

I have asked for a refund to no luck. I understand dtclothings is run my one dammy,
Her attitude would successful ruin the confidence innocent online users have on e-commerce in Nigeria. I also heard that the picture of the customer she posted claiming to have loved the jumpsuit is her sister (fraudulent two). Her sister wore her jumpsuit and she claimed that was a customer.

Beware of these ladies who Parade themselves online claiming to sell items. This is my lesson.

Re: How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram by junnyjake(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Uh-Oh.

There are few things one can get away with in this age of the internet.

One careless move would just ruin a brand you've spent your life building.

I don't know why people take things for granted.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram by fidilicious: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
No so we see an.
She apparently ignored me.

I've told her it's not about the money alone, it's her fraudulent intent which she would not go Scot free. On this platform, someone who knows her must see this.
Re: How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram by migeoart(f): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
God will punish this lazy online scammers angrymaking things difficult for true sellers
They will never progress with that stolen money I SAID SO!
Re: How I Got Scammed By Dtclothings On Instagram by Baamivic: 4:42am On Aug 22, 2017
migeoart:
God will punish this lazy online scammers angrymaking things difficult for true sellers
They will never progress with that stolen money I SAID SO!
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant I Get A Nice Model Agent In Ilorin Where I Stay? / 16-year-old White Girl Poses In ‘african Queen’ / I Need A Soap To Lighten My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.