Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,773 members, 6,606,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 04:29 PM

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) (71822 Views)

Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by ebukajay184: 7:42pm On Oct 18
A barber gave a client a haircut different from the one ordered by the client, and photos of the different haircuts have been shared on Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1403300/haircut-ordered-vs-haircut-got-photos/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18
People no dey ever dey contented he ordered for Mickey and He got Mukaila so what’s the fuss

493 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18
Hope u didn't order for it from jumia or konga.. Cos I know they don't deliver haircut...Na one carpenter deliver this one for op ooo.. Or betterstill, na rat chop this one head... Eku jori baba!!

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Boogyman557: 8:01pm On Oct 18
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Millimann: 8:07pm On Oct 18
The barber try sha

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Adekunle813: 8:10pm On Oct 18
This post will enter front page..

I prophesy

MODIFIED: Contact us for spiritual cleansing and deliverance with the phophet's cane at work grin
Check our signature smiley

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18
grin
tillaman:
People no dey ever dey contented he ordered for Mickey and He got Mukaila so what’s the fuss

1 Like

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18
You go think say na play, better go deliverance oo

10 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 9:10pm On Oct 18
This is raw talent, the barber really tried alot.

Just manage it like that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18
lipsrsealed
Na hair cut wey nepa seize light put and the barber no get gen dey be like that lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Gkemz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18
Lol... Barbing wasn't his calling.

1 Like

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by heartleboy: 9:28pm On Oct 18
E no go better for this people grin
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 9:28pm On Oct 18
Hahahaha
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:28pm On Oct 18
grin
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by cana882(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18
THIS MAN!

9 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18
I see the barber who gave him the delivered haircut making waves, I see youths patronizing him saying that the haircut isn't so bad after all, I see him having lots of baby Mamas.

This I have seen.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Gadafii: 9:28pm On Oct 18
Weyrey, do you have that type of hair in the first place grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by mariovito(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18
At least they're both smiling.

7 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by ATEAMS: 9:28pm On Oct 18
Haha...
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18
QVT Media is currently in need of a creative graphic designer who is ready to start immediately. The job is full time.

Persons who fit into this job role should send their CV and portfolio to the email below using the job role as a subject:

digital@qvtmedia.com

Deadline: 19th October, 2021.

Office address: 28 Pariola Street, Ogudu estate beside dominos pizza.ogudu, ojota, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by AMAUCHESKY: 9:29pm On Oct 18
Were is my wife
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Emmyreal4: 9:29pm On Oct 18
High budget vs low budget
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 18
angry

1 Like

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by DeHorus: 9:29pm On Oct 18
When you're in Nigeria, order for Nigerian haircut

3 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by DeSepiero(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18
The mickey he got is even winking- haha

4 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18

5 Likes

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by Benprass(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18
I am sure is buhari that cut that hair

1 Like

Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:30pm On Oct 18
Lol
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by OG1BABY(f): 9:30pm On Oct 18
grin cheesy
Re: The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) by paweln(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18
If you follow Nigerians barbers fine haircuts posters ehhn, had I know will be the latter case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) / Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.