Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1130 Views)

Trending Business Currently In Nigeria / The Most Trending Form Of Nig Printing Machine DI !!! / The Trending Business That Makes You A Rockstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ggoldmine: 3:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: . by ggoldmine: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Time, they say, is money...
Re: . by ggoldmine: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
...don't forget to chat me up, I'd like to be a part of your success story.
Re: . by ggoldmine: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Some People want to be rich but are not ready to work for it, want to see their dreams actualize but not ready to put in courage. Leave your comfort zone and get to work! You'll be happy you did.
Re: . by ggoldmine: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Get this Straight

Network marketing vis a vis direct sales isn't a get rick quick scheme,its neither ponzie nor pyramid! Its the best option to exercise your entrepreneurial strength if you have and if you don't have any business skill like I was when I started. It's the best platform that teaches you from the scratch on the go from business to lifelong skills you can use in your day to day relationship with others at home,office and the society!
Unfortunately ignorance and the wrong mindset push some people to make unsolicitated and unguided conclusions!
You hear things like; n.m is for jobless people
I laugh in Swahili, madam Jobful, be informed that Kemisola Ajetunmobi,Sharon Ifepariola,Oladunni Clara,Simeon Saidi,Aisha Bashir,Zulfa Uma,Onyinye Okoye,Rabiah S.DanSadau,Chiagozie salami,Wanene Okezie, yours sincerely and many more Nigerians were top earners monthly and had risen or still rising through the ranks in their respective careers and jobs but keyed into network marketing! Very many from lots of top placed professions are doing it along side their jobs and career! If I start mentioning the successful people you all celebrate but never knew they are network marketers globally, you will faint! I dont want you to die now, I want you to live and discover things yourself.
Another unguided gist is when some people say they are above it! I laugh with tears in my eyes for you! Madam celebrity; what level exactly are you to be above somethings ,I am sure you aren't worth more than 7 figures after many years, you travel on your own, pay your expenses, bills and all that! Get your senses to think liberation, freedom and enjoyment please!
That you can't do something doesn't give you the edge to cast assertions,everyone can't be doing the same thing but that doesn't mean what you can't do is wrong or has issues!
Does it mean because you can't read medicine,then there is something wrong with medicine or because you can't become an engineer so something is wrong with engineering? Hell No!
Entrepreneurship is vast and versatile, it is an umbrella for all other professions and real network marketing companies have created a platform uniting the key areas together!
See the positive side of things, it makes life sweeter and hassle free!
Don't forget to check my signature, I'd like to be a part of your success story.
Re: . by ggoldmine: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Studies reveal that black women are willing to spend at least double the amount on hair and beauty products than white women.

On a continent where over 40 percent of the population lives below the poverty line, the business of beauty is experiencing a significant boom.

Every year, the value of trade in shampoos, relaxers and hair lotions in Nigeria, South Africa and Cameroon is over $1.1 billion. This figure does not even include sales in other 40+ Sub-Saharan countries.

And according to Euromonitor International, the market for liquid haircare products in Africa will continue to grow at a 5 percent rate between 2013 and 2018.

Invest in beauty products now. Ask me how…
Re: . by ggoldmine: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Studies reveal that black women are willing to spend at least double the amount on hair and beauty products than white women.

On a continent where over 40 percent of the population lives below the poverty line, the business of beauty is experiencing a significant boom.

Every year, the value of trade in shampoos, relaxers and hair lotions in Nigeria, South Africa and Cameroon is over $1.1 billion. This figure does not even include sales in other 40+ Sub-Saharan countries.

And according to Euromonitor International, the market for liquid haircare products in Africa will continue to grow at a 5 percent rate between 2013 and 2018.

Invest in beauty products now. Ask me how…

http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-ideas
Re: . by ggoldmine: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Keep it coming, guys!
Re: . by ggoldmine: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Business of the 21st century.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy I-phones And Designer Items In Nigeria? / Need 3000 Units Of Rice Bagged In Cutomised Sacks / Itunes Gift Cards Needed Bulk. Good Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.