Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump (647 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Pregnant Simi And Her Growing ‘baby Bump’ Shut Down Sierra Leone (video) / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by princessfmo(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa is pregnant with her first child.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cft_MeifMW8 HERE[/url]
Re: VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by HumanistMike(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful
Re: VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by webincomeplus(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
If that's actually a pregnancy, then shame on that prophet of doom who said she'll never get pregnant!

PS. Being a medic, I know there are aeons of reasons a woman could have a big belly.
Re: VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by adontcare(f): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Praise the lord
Re: VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by bravo269(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Congrats dear

For your new and old car sale and purchase click on my monikar
Re: VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by Heromaniaa: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: VIDEO: Funke Akindele Finally Reveals Her Growing Baby Bump by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Wow! Thank You Jesus.....I'm so so happy for her!

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Accuser Claims He Had Sex With Her At Age 16, Paid To Keep Quiet / I Cannot Allow My Husband To Do The Dishes - Funmi Aragbaiye / These NIGERIAN YOUTUBE Bloggers Have Achieved Celebrity Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.