Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable (31712 Views)

UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Addressing OIC Member States On How To Fight Terrorism (Photos) / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Ngozi123(f): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Godshope:
I think that anyone saying that Nigeria's unity is nonnegotiable is an agent of Nigeria disunity. It's better we put things straight and work with one mind; devoid of ethnic and religious acrimony. Unless we imbibe the spirit of fairness, justice and equity; oneness will forever remain a mirage.

It's a shame that most Nigerians don't think like you; if they did then this country might stand a chance. Buhari coming back will be the worst thing to ever happen for these 'One Nigeria' supporters and they don't even realise it undecided.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by akokaite(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin Nigerians Unity is Not Negotiable grin
Where is Mr. Kanu?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by rose54321: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
uyplus:
Reads a line of a speech and flips the page. The font size of the text on that A4 paper must be atleast 40 per letter. One chance government. I used to be an ardent follower of this man, but I have rescind on my followership. We need youthful and vibrant leaders and not all these recycled H sapiens. I crave for an independent candidate with very little political experience to lead the charge of this nation in 2019. Atiku, kwankwaso, lamido, buhari, fayose, okorocha, el rufai etc are not needed again in the corridors of power pls! Nigeria must move forward.

We need a Nigerian Trump, to destabilise all the current corrupt political structures. Someone who doesn't give a fvck and is well established.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by rose54321: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Goan die!

Must you always resort to insults. The clip is recorded, as citizens we should ask why. Why wasn't it live?? It was recorded and edited.
I wish him quick recovery, but it's clear he's still weak.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by unohbethel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
ExInferis:

We had a fully capable acting president you idiot.

It's like your household where every time your Pa gets drunk and couldn't come home everything falls apart.

my brother u be complete mumu..we av a capable acting president but why was there great jubiliation wen PMB came back? and also many peopl are sayin that now that he is back, that nigeria wil make great progress?

doesnt it tel u that ur actin president was not fully in charge or didnt u know that since d president was away, awa country has been on standstill? and that PYO cant take some major decisions?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by ExInferis(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
unohbethel:

my brother u be complete mumu..we av a capable acting president but why was there great jubiliation wen PMB came back? and also many peopl are sayin that now that he is back, that nigeria wil make great progress?

doesnt it tel u that ur actin president was not fully in charge or didnt u know that since d president was away, awa country has been on standstill? and that PYO cant take some major decisions?

The substantive president was neither dead nor incapacitated, so the VP while acting would need to clear some things with the president first.

And people are jubilating because PMB is back, cos no one wants their leader dead.

But you'd know all these if you had any iota of common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart) / Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.