Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day (15717 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by RichyBlacK(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2010
Meanwhile, it's now confirmed that the Nigerian Police is the most useless in the world! Thank you.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by oderemo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
You guys are just blaming the police. But what about the dead victim, what if he had restrained, his life would have been saved. wasn't that the right time for him to go call the police or vigilantes to handle the boys than taking it upon himself? didn't he trust his wife? wasn't it a party? would they go to a party like that and they would not dance? they would have known better.

i pity the guy that will THINK of engaging you let alone, marry. what have you got upstairs. ? Nada.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by cicero(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
saharachic:

You guys are just blaming the police. But what about the dead victim, what if he had restrained, his life would have been saved. wasnt that the right time for him to go call the police or vigilantes to handle the boys than taking it upon himself? didnt he trust his wife? wasnt it a party? would they go to a party like that and they would not dance? they would have known better.

Are you alright?
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by daylae(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
Sad one!
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by MeGaStReEt: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
This is a premeditated murder!

May God have mercy on nigeria
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by naijaswag1: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
This why we should build better prisons for this kind of human beast.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by akelliah(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
i was just going through this topic hoping someone would just say its not true.
why why why not again
may his soul rest in peace cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2010
He gallantly gave his life for his beloved wife, now this is what love is all about. But why did those animals have to kill him, at worst they could have just beaten him up or something. . .there may be more to this story than meets the eye sha cos it sounds like a really really SENSELESS KILLING
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Radiant(f): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2010
This was all planned! Why would four men walk up to a married man with his family and want to take his wife for a dance? Never heard of such. Of course a sensible man will say no. Four men

Simply put, he was assassinated.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 19, 2010
this is madness.

lord have mercy.

and why didnt the man leave with his family after the four man gang asked to dance with his wife? Something's wrong with that request- they were obviously looking for trouble.

Jesus.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by maedan(f): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2010
Saddest thing I've read in a while. What ever the motive, whether a set up or just another senseless killing, this is just too bad.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by toideve(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2010
i just wonder why AIT always have to bury atleast 1 of her staff every year, this is more than ordinary. May his soul rest in peace
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by mazaje(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
So sad. . . . .
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by milkan05(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2010
RIP------ cry
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Utali(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
Hold his wife,
She knows something psss Women sad kiss
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by labicas(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
i don't blive dat guy is dead. life in 9ja. so sad
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by tannyfemi: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
ohhhhh, what a painful exit for such a lifely guy.He should'nt have taken his family to such a place cos i know that place very well,not a family picnic centre, May his soul rest in peace.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by palmwine(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
RIP.

Life in Nigeria is 10 a dime. In a country where police cannot even catch pick pockets they are asking for more sophisticated weapon to use on innocent citizens.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by cecegorz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
Radiant:

This was all planned! Why would four men walk up to a married man with his family and want to take his wife for a dance? Never heard of such. Of course a sensible man will say no. Four men  

You sure radiated sense here, girl. Police should do a thorough investigation on this issue.

toideve:

i just wonder why AIT always have to bury atleast 1 of her staff every year, this is more than ordinary. May his soul rest in peace

At least it didn't come from my mouth. The coincidence is getting too much for my liking!
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by microgiant: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
Radiant:

My thoughts exactly.

obiem:

According to him, all attempts to get the policemen to rush Efenji to hospital failed.

He said, “Instead, they cocked their guns and threatened to label me an armed robber if I failed to get into their vehicle. It was later we heard he had died after losing so much blood.”
Daily occurence in Nigeria.  They intentionally wanted him to bleed to death.  Sorry O, take heart Efenji's Family "repercussion of some toes that have been stepped on"

obiem:

However, a Deputy Supritendent of Police, Mr. Moshood Jimoh, said the police had made useful arrests.

“We have made some arrests. I would not like to disclose their identity or their number,” he said.

Crazy world ain't it? The Banana republic called Nigeria! Bola Ige, Marshal Harry, Alfred Rewane murders are still unsolved till date so what is Efenji's fate?

They want to confirm from Oga who ordered the hit who his men are, all others not on oga's list to be sacrificed.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by hackney(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
There are hoodlums in every country but look at how useless our police is.
instead of some of the police rushing the poor man to the hospital, they are cocking gun looking for who to catch for extortion.
Now the poor man has died and the hoodlums will give money and case will close.

This is why when armed robbers slaughter police i dont wince for a second.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
tannyfemi:

He should'nt have taken his family to such a place cos i know that place very well,not a family picnic centre

sad
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Gifo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2010
Why can't the Nigerian police have a working ambulance ready to be in action to resuscitate life just as they respond to SOS calls?

I'm surprised at Saharachic's comment. I wont release my wife to a gang of four for dance anyday. It's very suspicious and not normal. Not that no one could dance with my wife, but not a gang of four!

The whole thing smells of foul play though.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by eleshin(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
so sad,efenji efenji reporting for ait.RIP
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by otondo55: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
What kind of Country is this ?

Rest In Peace , Efenji.

I foresee this kind of stuff and

she told me she wouldnt be going out

and i thank God !
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
In these kind of cases, you will find that the murderer is usually someone very close to the victim

i agree undecided
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by Orikinla(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
The kind of company we keep and the places we go do go a long way to determine whatever happens to us.

Why the hell did he go to where hoodlums were to celebrate the Valentine's Day?
Again, why were they bold to ask his wife to dance with them?
What kind of wife did he marry?
Area girl?

There is a way that a woman will be seen as available to any man in pants and there is a way a woman would portray herself and men would be humbled TO RESPECT HER AND HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY.

PERSONALLY, I BEWARE OF HUMANS
EVEN GOATS BEHAVE BETTER THESE DAYS.

May God comfort the bereaved family.
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by stephen2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,eyaaaaaa,too bad.
Am sure the wife will be happy now,because if the guy had said he wanted to stay in his house on that day,maybe the woman would have embarked on a war with him,now see what they have done.
VAL'S DAY IS TOO OVER-RATED,

*HISS*
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by eleameh123: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2010
got to know him in person wen i was doing my nysc at AIT,
he was a nice guy,
we grief and mourn this great loss
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by baslone: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
Imagine how will be Police lock up a bleeding man!

Orikinla:

The kind of company we keep and the places we go do go a long way to determine whatever happens to us.

Why the hell did he go to where hoodlums were to celebrate the Valentine's Day?
Again, why were they bold to ask his wife to dance with them?
What kind of wife did he marry?
Area girl?

There is a way that a woman will be seen as available to any man in pants and there is a way a woman would portray herself and men would be humbled TO RESPECT HER AND HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY.

Dumb arse, I'll leave you to your fate!
Re: AIT Reporter Efenji Efenji Stabbed To Death On Vals Day by scoro99(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
Useless criminals, God-rejected police men and hopeless country, Nigeria!!!
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recover Two Year-Old-Boy Sold In Imo For ₦100,000, Arrest Suspects / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims / "I Will Kill Myself" - Nigerian Migrant In Italy Says, Demands House & €50 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.