Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) (2163 Views)

₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video) / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2017
The Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet is designed as an electric car. The drive system has an output of 750 hp (550 kW). The shallow underfloor battery allows a range of over 500 kilometres according to the NEDC (over 200 miles according to EPA).

The elegant cabriolet debuted at the Monterey Car Week, which took place on the Monterey Peninsula in California. The final event wasvthe traditional Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, which took place on 20th of August.

“The Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet takes modern luxury into the realms of the ultimate in luxury, and is the perfect embodiment of our design strategy. Breathtaking proportions combined with a luxurious “haute couture” interior help to create the ultimate experience,” explains Gorden Wagener, Chief Design Officer of Daimler AG.

Exterior: powerful structural elements with sharp feature line

Measuring almost six metres in length, the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet incorporates the classic proportions of art deco design with its extremely long bonnet and puristic, flowing lines, and at the same time completely reinterprets these aesthetic principles. The curved basic body boasts a sporty, stretched design which is characterised by powerful structural elements in conjunction with the sharp feature line. This side feature line defines the upper vehicle body, from the radiator grille across the entire length of the vehicle through to the rear.

See more details ...

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-maybach-6-cabriolet/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2017

Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2017

Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2017
dacovajnr ooooooh

come and see this car...

My dad must buy this car as a wedding gift for me oh.. Cc Robosky02
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2017
this is sex on wheels.....
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:
dacovajnr ooooooh

come and see this car...

why not if not cheesy

i've already booked it waiting for the d-day grin
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Saw this sh¡t on YouTube, Damn!! I had an instant erection.. Right there is heluva sexy.. Goddammit
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

why not if not cheesy

i've already booked it waiting for the d-day grin

That's my sweet dad, the best dad in the whole wide world....
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by dacovajnr: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:
dacovajnr ooooooh

come and see this car...

You're looking for trouble abi? undecided
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
You're looking for trouble abi? undecided

see you, shout up abeg, you not even happy i called you self... Mtchewww

CaptPlanet come and see this car my dad promise to get for me as a wedding present..
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by dacovajnr: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

Capt-Planet come and see this car my dad promise to get for me as a wedding present..
Keep shout! Your Dad has promised to get It for you...if I had told you I've paid for it, you probably would've said ayam lying but your Dad is telling the truth..Look woman, don't lemme descend on you! angry
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Keep shout! Your Dad has promised to get It for you...if I had told you I've paid for it, you probably would've said ayam lying but your Dad is telling the truth..Look woman, don't lemme descend on you! angry

shout up please? Who wants your money when my dad has all i need.. Do you even have money...

Imagine comparing my dad and you in terms of truth.. You are high this evening...

Comot for road make i see better suitors biko..
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

CaptPlanet come and see this car my dad promise to get for me as a wedding present..

So thats our car abi? Niiice!
I will be ordering some kegs of palm wine over the weekend grin grin
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by Kaslino(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
This car should not be found in Africa. CHAI! This one is certified to fuel corruption.
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
CaptPlanet:

So thats our car abi? Niiice! I will be ordering some kegs of palm wine over the weekend grin grin

thats my sweet honey man, who knows how to be romatic and caring...
Thanks boo much love scatter everywhere kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:35am On Aug 23, 2017
optional1:

thats my sweet honey man, who knows how to be romatic and caring...

Thanks boo much love scatter everywhere kiss kiss kiss

kiss grin

Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2017
CaptPlanet:

kiss grin

lolz

i am blushing kiss

sweetie you are the pad i use every month without you there will be no blood flow every month grin grin
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz

i am blushing kiss

sweetie you are the pad i use every month without you there will be no blood flow every month grin grin
grin

Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by optional1(f): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2017
CaptPlanet:
grin

lolz
why will that weak you my roff cheesy
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz

why will that weak you my roff cheesy

Na the pad own weak me o baby
Re: This Mercedes-maybach 6 Cabriolet Has The Best Interior For 2 (photos) by deriod(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
tori olorun ha,we humans are in satisfiable and d oyinbos understand dis with d type of cars they keep churning out ,I was marvelled at d landrover defender 2018 and the Lincoln navigator ,o su mi .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Whats Your Advice On Mazda 323 Automatic. Its A Direct Tokunbo.!!!!!!!!! / Why You Should Use 5w-20 , 5w-30 / Between Hyundai Xg350l And Dodge Challenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.