Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself (1186 Views)

Buy Domain And Host Your First Website For Free: Easter Special / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Ignyte(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
My Name is Peter Jev; and I am the Creative Director of 'Slush' web and Creative Agency Based in Benue. I have created Threads on Nairaland as regards selling premium Themes for N1000. Nobody was scammed thankfully, Not one Person has complained.

Last week one of My clients came to me with a peculiar offer, he already had a domain name and hosting but, he wantedme to install wordpress and build the site with my premium themes. I did, I made use of the theme 'Biome' and along with 'Visual Composer' and 'Slider Revolution' (Both Premium Plugins). I built; [url]Solarvisionnija.com.ng[/url] for N3000 (If You have doubts, please check the footer of that site and Tell me if You don't see my name there)

These last ten days of August, I and my company alongside 'Benue Tech Forum' are doing what we tag; 'August Deal'! As Long as you have gotten your Hosting and Domain Name. Send Your cpanel details and we will build your website for N5000. All websites are delivered five days from date of order.

Contact me via call or whatsapp: 07037534762 or Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev

Confirm this offer from Benue Tech Forum by sending them a message on twitter: @bntechforum

Have a Blessed Day!

Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by SmartyPants(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Can you build a business directory at this cost?

An e-commerce site?
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Ignyte(m): 1:48am On Aug 22, 2017
SmartyPants:
Can you build a business directory at this cost?

An e-commerce site?

Yes I can sir.Refer to the image below.
I can even work your site for three thousand Naira. Making use of Premium themes and plugins. but it's only for the time frame of this promo. Otherwise, I'm mandated to charge a lot of cash due to the utilization of premium resources

Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by SmartyPants(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ignyte:

Yes I can sir.Refer to the image below.
I can even work your site for three thousand Naira. Making use of Premium themes and plugins. but it's only for the time frame of this promo. Otherwise, I'm mandated to charge a lot of cash due to the utilization of premium resources

How do we proceed?
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Ignyte(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
SmartyPants:

How do we proceed?

Call/whatsapp: 07037534762
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Duchman67: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by yomalex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na wonder
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Blogtrovert(f): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
5,000 Naira really?! uhmmm.
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Ignyte(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blogtrovert:
5,000 Naira really?! uhmmm.

When I said buy premium themes for 1k una say na scam refer to the images below for reference. When I say, website 5k una still think say na lie. Solarvisionnija.com.ng cost the client 3k... I got him a responsive slider on the landing page. It's got ecommerce features and a blog. Made use of Biome (Premium theme worth $59 on themeforest.com) The slider was made with Visual Composer premium (Check the price on code canyon)

Go to my office and find out the actual costs. Just because someone wants to help out people that don't have money, you will come and see odd comments.

Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Blogtrovert(f): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Ignyte:

When I said buy premium themes for 1k una say na scam refer to the images below for reference. When I say, website 5k una still think say na lie. Solarvisionnija.com.ng cost the client 3k... I got him a responsive slider on the landing page. It's got ecommerce features and a blog. Made use of Biome (Premium theme worth $59 on themeforest.com) The slider was made with Visual Composer premium (Check the price on code canyon)

Go to my office and find out the actual costs. Just because someone wants to help out people that don't have money, you will come and see odd comments.

When I wrote whatever you quoted, I didn't call it scam! I can get a wp site up and running with roughly N3,500 so, I know how possible it is... It's the aftermath I'm concerned with...

1 Like

Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Ignyte(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Blogtrovert:

When I wrote whatever you quoted, I didn't call it scam! I can get a wp site up and running with roughly N3,500 so, I know how possible it is... It's the aftermath I'm concerned with...

There's no aftermath, my company is making me work for free... PR stunt. We're giving the best services in the market at the cheapest rates ever!!!
Makes the portfolio larger
Re: Get your wordpress site for 5k. If you buy domain and host yourself by Blogtrovert(f): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2017
Ignyte:

There's no aftermath, my company is making me work for free... PR stunt. We're giving the best services in the market at the cheapest rates ever!!!
Makes the portfolio larger

If you say so... All the best

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Fake Marketer Online / Uk Adsense For Sale With 131£ Inside / Get A Blog With Custom Domain Name At Only #2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.