Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / closed (744 Views)

Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by asokid(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
closed
Re: closed by asokid(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
closed
Re: closed by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
What will t he person do with the car and the house?

2 Likes

Re: closed by ststyreal(f): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:
What will t he person do with the car and the house?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grinsmiley collateral I guess
Re: closed by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
ststyreal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grinsmiley collateral I guess
I understand that part. But he didn't say anything about what the person will do with the car and house if he doesn't pay up at the agreed time. Will someone just help him keep his car till he comes back after 20 years to pay his debt?

1 Like

Re: closed by ststyreal(f): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

I understand that part. But he didn't say anything about what the person will do with the car and house if he doesn't pay up at the agreed time. Will someone just help him keep his car till he comes back after 20 years to pay his debt?
Even, he didn't mention if he owns the house or he is on rent. I understand your question shaaaa, only that the way you asked him "what you will do with the house and the car", sounded so funny to me.
Re: closed by Agbaletu: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
asokid:
I am travelling to america next month and my business got hooked. please i want good nigerians to show me companion and help me out. if you live in abuja, will be better for me as i will drop my car and leave my apartment for you to use until i pay back. I know someone who is reading this with the heart of God will help out. Thanks and God bless you all as you save a soul.
You did not mention the figure.
Will you drop the papers of the house and forfeit it in case you do not pay back at the right time?
Location and description of the property?
I want to be sure that you own the property, right?

(1) (Reply)

[video] World’s Youngest Mum Had A Baby At Age Five / Get Connected To Asia Sugar Mummy/daddy / The Mad Couple In My Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.