Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated (697 Views)

Opinion: You Are WRONG If You Think Bbnaija Is Evil. Find Out Why Here. / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated by Denko2721987(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Post an Unpopular Opinion you have or wish to share and let the Nairaland Community rate it by using LIKE Button it if they AGREE with it or use/click the SHARE Button if they DISAGREE with your Opinion..

Please let there be no destructive arguments/comments, no extremist viewpoints and no hateful or spiteful comments.. Thank you

Re: Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated by Denko2721987(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have so many unpopular and popular opinions but the one i would share today is this..

I think a Dislike Button should be included on Nairaland as this would try reduce the incessant and toxic levels of negative comments that has become a traditional characteristic of Nairaland without undermining the importance or essence of commenting to further express/buttress a viewpoint as a Dislike Button in my opinion as in the case of the Like button used for expressing Approval, would allow members to easily express their first impulsive disapproval of comments graphically by utilising the use of the Dislike Button without the urge or necessity to express or vent their opinions through negative or abusive comments due to the unavailability of a Dislike button which would have been easily convenient to do so in the first place..

Re: Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated by Blue3k(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
NNPC should be sold. Nigeria should leave OPEC. Then nigeria new policy should be taxation and regulations of market.

2 Likes

Re: Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated by Denko2721987(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Blue3k:
NNPC should be sold. Nigeria should leave OPEC. Then nigeria new policy should be taxation and regulations of market.

I Agree on your opinion of Nigeria leaving a manipulative and exertive OPEC.. But on selling NNPC.. I'm not quite clear on that.. Do you mean the NNPC should be in private hands while the government concerns itself with regulating it and collecting taxes??
Re: Post An Unpopular Opinion You Have And Let It Be Rated by Blue3k(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Denko2721987:

I Agree on your opinion of Nigeria leaving a manipulative and exertive OPEC.. But on selling NNPC.. I'm not quite clear on that.. Do you mean the NNPC should be in private hands while the government concerns itself with regulating it and collecting taxes??

Yes privatize NNPC then have government focus on taxation and business regulations. Do it like Qantas airline where a certain percentage is on stock exchange. Yes government ducks at running business look at your refineries. If it was for NNPC getting assistance and partnership with IOCs they would have went broke decades ago.

IOC are bulk of new business offshore, NNPC calling Schlumberger to find oil in Benue trough and they still haven't found oil in Chad Basin.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Power To Arrest Hate Campaigners –military / Chief Barr. DUMO LULU-BRIGGS Pays Last Respect To Late Chief Anson A-U Bibu / 10 Problems Only Smart People Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.