Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (15346 Views)

I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It / Unbelievable! I Got An Invite.please Confirm It For Me / Interview Invite,please Who Know These Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by toluzealous: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
those that went today shud enlighten us more
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by olamidex: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
selebobo10:
pls did they check credentials??because i cannot be carrying my credentials UpanDan?
cry
they ddnt
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by olamidex: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
YZME2001:

Pls is it gatecrashable?.thanks for ur response.
kind of cos they were not checking anything and that made the place overcrowded yesterday but a friend of mine who went today told me they are checking for the invite bfr one cud go in

1 Like

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by olamidex: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Livebygrace:

You mean they don't follow the schedule on the invite?
they did but took long time attending to core posts
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by legendary007: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
They are a little bit organized as compared to yesterday but still over crowded, I got there past 7am but got interviewed by 1:45.....as for the interview aspect, u will be asked abt ur experience and Wat u can bring to the company and u may be asked if u can work in other position offered to u. They have diff panel interviewing for each position.
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by adexuxin(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
so no questions about salaries,what is the firm into self ? plastics?

2 Likes

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by stanoc: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
adexuxin:
so no questions about salaries,what is the firm into self ? plastics?
Please can someone that have attended the interview tell us what they think the salary pay is like?

1 Like

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by olamidex: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2017
stanoc:

Please can someone that have attended the interview tell us what they think the salary pay is like?
no salary discussion
they will be into production of plastic and PVC at agbara
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by YZME2001(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2017
olamidex:

kind of cos they were not checking anything and that made the place overcrowded yesterday but a friend of mine who went today told me they are checking for the invite bfr one cud go in
thanks brotherly for ur response, I will still give it a shots. I have nothing to lose just behind my former area oshodi. Thanks.
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by selebobo10: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Ok tnx
olamidex:

they ddnt
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by miskeebillah: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bros u say they wil be into plastic nd pvc aw sure is dt, does dt mean they yt to start operation nd abt d info is it reliable plsss
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by missKiffy(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
legendary007:
They are a little bit organized as compared to yesterday but still over crowded, I got there past 7am but got interviewed by 1:45.....as for the interview aspect, u will be asked abt ur experience and Wat u can bring to the company and u may be asked if u can work in other position offered to u. They have diff panel interviewing for each position.
Do we have to print out the interview invite or did they check from the email
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by osigiepurr(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
miskeebillah:
Bros u say they wil be into plastic nd pvc aw sure is dt, does dt mean they yt to start operation nd abt d info is it reliable plsss
Too many questions on this thread. You have the HR phone number on the interview invite that was sent out for more information.

If you are not interested, you can kindly back out and stop asking series of questions from people that went for interview. Pls, channel your questions to the HR....
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by adexuxin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
God this company will just end up like one of those companies in agbara ,where you run blood dropping shifts and earning between 70-80k not having time for our live ,yet ,news of crowd looms around the interview.May Allah help us in this country.
gat no damn choice but to go em sick of everything.

1 Like

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by legendary007: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
@adexuxin according to one of the HR he said the company is new and wants to start production of pvc, plastics and other products, the location of the company is at agbara but you shld give it a shot cos u never know, it might turn out good.

1 Like

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by adexuxin(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
legendary007:
@adexuxin according to one of the HR he said the company is new and wants to start production of pvc, plastics and other products, the location of the company is at agbara but you shld give it a shot cos u never know, it might turn out good.
thanks brother.
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by Harforlarbee: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
I thing the company is really....they are not requiting only bsc that is y people are many....
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by onlinesecret(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
please, how can I locate the venue from sango ota.
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by Harforlarbee: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Depend on where u are coming from take a bus going to airpot road drop at 7/8 then ask from any bike man is not far from 7 and 8
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by jelobianca: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls who knows how the interview is going to be like?if u hv a clue let us kw.
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by Ogaezy(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2017
Who and who is going for Friday 1st Sept interview, let's meet up hare so we can locate our selves on that day if you wouldn't mind, maybe share ideas. 09070979558 you can beep me.

1 Like

Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by miskeebillah: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
I dey go 08168832311 whatsapp
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by toluzealous: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
i am going too 09063398350
whatssap 07066149547
My prob is where to stay in lag on thur so as to wake early d next day
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by Harforlarbee: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mine is Sept 2nd who ex is the same date with me....
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by bimbal: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2017
nnnnn
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by donskinic(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Ogaezy:
Who and who is going for Friday 1st Sept interview, let's meet up hare so we can locate our selves on that day if you wouldn't mind, maybe share ideas. 09070979558 you can beep me.

I'm with u. Add me up 08060367122
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by solrussia(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
donskinic:

I'm with u. Add me up 08060367122
add me.... 08133828734
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by toluzealous: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
not going again, my vehicle broke down 3x on kogi road......... so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by Harforlarbee: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2017
If ur interview is on d 2nd add me up 09060150752
Re: Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! by Romeozigs: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Harforlarbee:
If u re coming from cele.just take a bus going to airportroad stop at 7/8 and as for d above address.... All do I didn't no wat d company is all about...but d building is big building

Pls I need directions from 7/8 bustop along airport road.am slated for tomorrow too.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Resume Tips and More. . . . / Applying For A Job At Nigeria Air Limited / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.