Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Will Jos Ever Recover It's Lost Glory? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jos Ever Recover It's Lost Glory? (574 Views)

How Does Nigeria Recover What It Lost Due To Pmbs Delay. / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / Will Jos Ever Recover It's Lost Glory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Jos Ever Recover It's Lost Glory? by saharachic(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2010
When i was very young, Jos was one of the place i loved going to. it was like travelling abroad. but now i dont even think about getting close to that place. Do you think its possible for Jos to reclaim its past glory? what needs to be done to achieve that? good if you are a jos resident, so i can understand you better.
Re: Will Jos Ever Recover It's Lost Glory? by Mwakuk(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
Plateau will surely rise again, despite the evil machinisation of the enemies of the State that abount. It is obvious that what is being witnessed in Plateau State is something that has been planned long ago and is being implemented gradually. We weep for our beloved State. cry

It will surely be an uphill task for Plateau State to regain its lost glory in as much as the Hausa-Fulani settler population are not willing to accept their position. They are not the only ones that are settlers in Jos. There are other Nigerian tribes too, but they have never contested the ownership of the town with the indigenes. It is now an open secret that the Jihadists are bent on prosecuting a war of annihilation and genocide against the natives tribes and will be quick to cry wolf where none exists. They have killed thousands of people and severely weakened the economic base of the State by destroying the Jos Ultra Modern Main Market, and in the recent crisis done the same to the Bukuru market.

The only way for peace to return to Plateau State, is the integration of all people in the Jos and Bukuru Metropolis especially in the areas that the Hausa-Fulani exclusively occupies.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian President Umaru Yar'adua 'returns Home' / Representatives Throw Out Bill On Corruption With The Speed Of Light. / Design Competition For New Degame & Buguma City In Bayelsa.best Design Win N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.