Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The World's Most Inspirational Chef - El Chef Efrain Success Story Free Ebook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The World's Most Inspirational Chef - El Chef Efrain Success Story Free Ebook (616 Views)

Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos) / Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? / The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Inspirational Chef - El Chef Efrain Success Story Free Ebook by Pecamoint: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
This true life story is about a man who is the
most inspiring person that I have known in
my life. Many know him as El Chef Efrain,
throughout Orlando, Central Florida, Miami
and other areas in Florida. His full name is
Efrain Ortiz-Benitez.

His determination and spirit are like no one
that I have ever met. This is the main reason
that I have always wanted to write this book
for him. For some crazy reason, I thought
this book would take a few hours to write.
Was I ever wrong! A lot of research and edits
went into this book. I really hope you like it
and can share it with anyone that you think
that it might help.

Download the FREE EBook here => http://technovationu..com/2017/08/the-worlds-most-inspirational-chef-el.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

16 Health Benefits Of Cucumber / A Chinese Practicing Farming In Nigeria / Pizza Baking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.