Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze (31095 Views)

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Truly Loves The Igbos? (PICS) By Frank Eze / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
charlesucheh:
SAME PRISON HE CAME FROM IS THE SAME PLACE HE WILL END.... RECALCITRANT OF A FIGURE......
You Lack Sense... Who Created Nigeria? Is It Not The White Men?... You Now Have The Guts To Be Proud Of A Country The White Baboons Carved Out For You... Ipob Say They Want To Go, Leave Us Let Us Go...Is It Not God That Made The Land?, Is It Buhari That Made It?...Go And Drink Zobo, Because You Lack Sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Prouddevil(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
chuose2:
ALL THIS NA SCARE MONGERING,
WE ALL KNOW THAT .........................

we are in the zoo with your parents never call nigeria zoo.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by jahsharon: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Frank Eze you are not Igbo, you are a mischievous fellow who doesn't know his father,please properly ask your mum who impregnated her

I knew it. I have been saying it for long. Now you have confirmed it. Most Igbos today do not know their true fathers. Most of their mothers were impregnated by Fulani/Hausa solders during the civil war. Now, an Ibo boy has confirmed my hypothesis. So, now that you know that most of you are fathered by Fulani/Hausa solders, will now respect your fathers and bow to them? So, when next you see a mallam selling suya, bow down and greet him because he might be your biological brother, uncle, nephew or even father and grandfather.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Prouddevil(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Luckylife:
Because your DNA almajiri heritage. If your jobless life make you to condemned Nnamdi Kanu for doing what majority of his people like without killing a soul , I imagine what you have written about book haram and Fulani heldmen that kill your generation that made you to claim Igbo.
counter the op's argument with fact stop calling names, go school no na to dey travel to Malaysia, lagos, South Africa to help dem develop.it all.. kwusi ime nzuzu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by jahsharon: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
backtosender:
It seems like you want a big war in Nigeria hope you have passport at least you can run to Ghana if not it will consume you.....

The same thing you idiots said in 1967 and you declared war. After few weeks you started shouting genocide. What did you expect after declaring war? You think the Nigeria Army will come and give you hugs and kisses? Oh! I forgot the Nigeria Army actually kissed, romanced and sexed your daughters, sisters and nieces right under your noses. So, before you declare your big war, think properly, why does Emeka looks like a Fulani boy instead of looking like his father? Why does Nnena look like a Hausa man instead of looking like Ojukwu? The reason is simple, Nigeria solders slept with your mothers and sisters during the civil war which you started. So, if you don't want your own children to look like Kanuri or Igala solders, kindly maintain your peace. This is not an advice, it is a warning. Be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by degamemaster(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wherever the OP of this thrash is, is nothing but a complete fool. A paid agent who thinks he can write any nonsense just to cause division between KANU and his people. FYI, there are millions of KANUs in Igboland now and the present one Kanu giving you animals sleepless night is just one man. Continue fooling yourselves because of Kanu and Biafra, you all will be disgraced.
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari's speech today was expressly directed at nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants. It was a warning of an impending crackdown, a new hardline approach to emerging secessionist threats in all parts of the country. Nnamdi Kanu is in some big big trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by yahmohy27: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
attackgat:

Kanu cannot do anything to release those boys. Only the courts can give them bail same as courts gave Kanu bail. The court is on holiday. So what can Kanu do but wait untill the next court date?

It is on youtube where we see Kanu visiting the families of Madubugwu and Nwawuisi. Kanu did not firget them

If Kanu has broken his bail conditions, it is Kanu that will be returned to jail. So why cry more than the bereaved?

Im yet to hear of a single act of violence by Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB .

Kanu and IPOB are seeking the independence of Igbos and the minorities that are comfortable with Igbos as the Republic of Biafra. Kanu and IPOB have no interest in Nigeria or the position of Igbos in Nigeria. They are freedom fighters.

Anyone who is serious about their freedom cannot keep participating in the political process of the country they seek to breakout of. Kanu was right to as Ndi Anambra to boycott the Anambra elections as a start to the complete withdrawal of of the people from the politics of Nigeria. Election boycott is not illegal. It will be up to the people to comply or not. Im from Anambra and I support election boycott

How can Kanu be a militant leader when he has no weapons? How can bss be militant group when the carry no guns? Are Boyscouts, Boysbrigade and girlsguide also militant groups? They wear uniforms and salute each other just like bss. Where is the militancy?

If Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer then I dont know what scammer will leave their comfortable London base to come back to Nigeria and spend 18 months in Kuje prison as well as suffer treasonable charges charges on top of all that. Why would Kanu, son of the king of his village, leave his wife and family, announce he returning to Nigeria where he is a wanted man, risk his life, all for a scam? Why would a man pledge to give up his life for his beliefs all for a scam?

The truth is that Kanu is fighting for the independence of his people from Nigeria just as Zik and others fought for the independence of Nigeria from Britain, only the method is the difference. Freedom still is the goal

Nigeria is courageous freedom fighter. The only people who hate him and tbose who still believe in the disasterous and unworkable British colonial entity called Nigeria. If Kanu is returned to Kuje, the agitation for Biafra will continue. The Biafran agitation is much bigger than Kanu.
Rubbish analysis ,as if you did not attend any school
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
the fool just said arat nonsense. If Nnamdi kanu did not facilitate the release of his fellow comrades, but violated the rule of the government to continue seeking for biafra without looking back at going back to kuje, then he throughly a leader. People should learn that everybody have their own opinions. Your food may be my poison. The best way to settle this is through referendum. And if Nigeria wins then. To hell with kanu and not to come voice out your stupid opinion and generalize it with the whole igbos. Did igbos tell u they want 2019.unless he wants to be the one. My own opinion is I don't even want Igbo as president 2019.even if he is my father. Unless he will swear to divide Nigeria if he gets there. The point is. Any Igbo man has just 8 years. Then after then? What the marginalization and hate and killing of igbos will continue. We are more intelligent than this now. To hell with Nigeria. To hell with an Igbo president we don't need it. Give u biafra and we can rule ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by dbaruwa(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Frank Eze you are not Igbo, you are a mischievous fellow who doesn't know his father,please properly ask your mum who impregnated her

My friend stick to the issues. Kanu is very selfish and taking undue advantage of gullible and ignorant people like u. Ojukwu will be very sad where ever he might be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Najokee: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ttypical of Ipob zombies, attack the messenger and ignore the message grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Najokee: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

I knew it. I have been saying it for long. Now you have confirmed it. Most Igbos today do not know their true fathers. Most of their mothers were impregnated by Fulani/Hausa solders during the civil war. Now, an Ibo boy has confirmed my hypothesis. So, now that you know that most of you are fathered by Fulani/Hausa solders, will now respect your fathers and bow to them? So, when next you see a mallam selling suya, bow down and greet him because he might be your biological brother, uncle, nephew or even father and grandfather.
Gbam......hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by backtosender: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

The same thing you idiots said in 1967 and you declared war. After few weeks you started shouting genocide. What did you expect after declaring war? You think the Nigeria Army will come and give you hugs and kisses? Oh! I forgot the Nigeria Army actually kissed, romanced and sexed your daughters, sisters and nieces right under your noses. So, before you declare your big war, think properly, why does Emeka looks like a Fulani boy instead of looking like his father? Why does Nnena look like a Hausa man instead of looking like Ojukwu? The reason is simple, Nigeria solders slept with your mothers and sisters during the civil war which you started. So, if you don't want your own children to look like Kanuri or Igala solders, kindly maintain your peace. This is not an advice, it is a warning. Be guided.
baboon who declared war?how does declaration of Biafra as a sovereign state now become war?maybe only in the history of the zoo they can't differentiate different between democratic principles and war....but this time around it will not be the same pray it doesn't happen
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good write up.

1 Like

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by rusher14: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
shevy878:
ibos nd ss, can do anything for brown envelope. Even at the expense of saying negative things against one of their own.

Don't include south-south in the tomfoolery of the Ipob bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by dbaruwa(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
degamemaster:
Wherever the OP of this thrash is, is nothing but a complete fool. A paid agent who thinks he can write any nonsense just to cause division between KANU and his people. FYI, there are millions of KANUs in Igboland now and the present one Kanu giving you animals sleepless night is just one man. Continue fooling yourselves because of Kanu and Biafra, you all will be disgraced.

Shut the hell of a pit up. Inaugurating what ever form of security is the height of militancy, stupidity and irresponsibility on the part of Kanu. What investment does Kanu have in this country? All h wants is to create problem for industrious Ibos who have legitimate businesses and investments scattered all over the country . Let me ask u one simple question ie if u understand English Do u think getting Biafra is the solution to the problems of Ndi Igbo? If ur answer is YES, I'm very sorry for u because u have been scammed. These agitations are as a result on bad governance and injustice. If addressed fundamentally we all shall live happily and in a united country Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by adekzy: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
danduke85:
I have been asked severally why I chose to stand against a fellow Igbo brother over the rejuvenation of Biafra dream. Several aspersions have been cast on me simply because I differ with the fraudulent approach of Nnamdi Kanu and his scamming of the entire Igbo nation in the name of Biafra.

First Kanu is self-centered, attention-seeking, greedy and highly opinionated. He lacks fundamental qualities of a leader. For instance, while mobilizing for Kanu’s release from detention and other IPOB leaders including Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu, and David Nwawuisi, we discovered that our wholesale strategy aimed at securing their simultaneous release from detention at the same time was not feasible.

Hence we changed strategy and focused agitations on Kanu’s release, with the aim that upon his release he will spearhead the release of other comrades in detention at the Kuje Prison. However, since his release, Nnamdi Kanu has hardly done anything to ensure the release of these fellows. He has hardly mentioned their plights not to talk of him initiating concrete action(s) for their release. Rather Kanu has made the Biafra struggle all about himself, his opinions and views.

Second, during a strategy meeting with Kanu’s lead counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor (Barr.), it was agreed that Kanu will abide by all aspects of his bail conditions, which came about after a lot of lobby and interface with relevant stakeholders. Amongst other conditions, Kanu was required not to grant interviews, involve himself in any rallies, and not found in a group exceeding ten (10) persons. In her ruling, Justice Binta Nyako warned that a violation of any aspect of the bail conditions would see Kanu return to prison.

However, Kanu has remained adamant and chauvinistic in his gross attempt to make himself the center of the struggle. He has practically violated vital aspects of the bail conditions, and if the government comes after him today, many well-meaning Igbo sons and daughters will not blink an eye. He has toed the path of violence and remained a threat to our collective political fortune. It wouldn’t make sense for us to lose on both ends, especially as the 2019 general elections draw near. Our stand still remains that we work together to ensure that Ndigbo gains her rightful place in the Nigerian project; we have examined it back and forth and come to this conclusion that we may be better for it.

Third, Kanu’s audacious call for a boycott of elections in Anambra State is not just appalling but a total demonstration of irresponsibility and a lack of focus. This singular posture has waned Kanu’s popularity amongst the Anambra people, where he commanded a large following until recently. The people of Anambra are ready to resist Kanu’s antics any day. Anambra has remained the shining light of Ndigbo in the past six to seven years, so the people are not ready to throw away their destiny on the basis of such uncertainties which Kanu and his group of agitators represent.

Fourth, with the launch of the rag-tagged Biafra Security Service (BSS), Kanu has publicly presented himself as a militant leader. This may come with its own consequence(s), as the Nigerian government may be provoked to act in ways that would see Kanu return to Kuje prison.
The question now is what if Nnamdi Kanu is rearrested? My answer is – Ndigbo would go to sleep. Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is a scammer. He is a criminal mind who is out to take advantage of the same people he claimed to be fighting for. He is not worth the attention he craves for.

Frank Eze

Frankeze1967@gmail.com

Twitter: @realfrankeze

Source: https://www.vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/2152-the-impending-re-arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-frank-eze.html

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by rusher14: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
backtosender:
baboon who declared war?how does declaration of Biafra as a sovereign state now become war?maybe only in the history of the zoo they can't differentiate different between democratic principles and war....but this time around it will not be the same pray it doesn't happen

Where in the constitution of the country is secession underlined?

Why have you not prevailed on your legislators to debate it in the house?

Since you have boycotted democratic avenues you must accommodate the ways of the fist.
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by dbaruwa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

This is exactly the species of animal being paraded by kanu as Igbos. U are what u are MISCREANTS

1 Like

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by NNAMDICE: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
you cannot be said to be ibo/igbo because your name is frank eze....an original ibo/igbo man is known for his fearless character...that IDIOT called frank eze is obviously not igbo..
he is a set up..they want to use him to distabilize the people of the rising sun...but surprisingly we dont even smell him,,,we dont even know if he exists...he is not the first set up,,we have the likes of rochas okorocha etc but still the will of God shall prevail...
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by rusher14: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
You Lack Sense... Who Created Nigeria? Is It Not The White Men?... You Now Have The Guts To Be Proud Of A Country The White Baboons Carved Out For You... Ipob Say They Want To Go, Leave Us Let Us Go...Is It Not God That Made The Land?, Is It Buhari That Made It?...Go And Drink Zobo, Because You Lack Sense

So oyibo are white baboons?

The word Biafra is it an igbo word?

The eastern region you guys always ask to be reverted to was created by who?

The restructuring of Nigeria from regionalism was adopted by who?

You lot are simply cry babies who would continue to be treated as such.
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by GreatEvilBeast(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
OsunOriginal:
Is it only re-arrest? That ignorant boy will be shown hell when he is picked up.

Does he think any other can't just start issuing threats and messages of war and disunity?

youre already in hell
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by IPOB123london: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
the man is an idiot

who have time for zoo talk
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Okuda(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
danduke85:
I have been asked severally why I chose to stand against a fellow Igbo brother over the rejuvenation of Biafra dream. Several aspersions have been cast on me simply because I differ with the fraudulent approach of Nnamdi Kanu and his scamming of the entire Igbo nation in the name of Biafra.

First Kanu is self-centered, attention-seeking, greedy and highly opinionated. He lacks fundamental qualities of a leader. For instance, while mobilizing for Kanu’s release from detention and other IPOB leaders including Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu, and David Nwawuisi, we discovered that our wholesale strategy aimed at securing their simultaneous release from detention at the same time was not feasible.

Hence we changed strategy and focused agitations on Kanu’s release, with the aim that upon his release he will spearhead the release of other comrades in detention at the Kuje Prison. However, since his release, Nnamdi Kanu has hardly done anything to ensure the release of these fellows. He has hardly mentioned their plights not to talk of him initiating concrete action(s) for their release. Rather Kanu has made the Biafra struggle all about himself, his opinions and views.

Second, during a strategy meeting with Kanu’s lead counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor (Barr.), it was agreed that Kanu will abide by all aspects of his bail conditions, which came about after a lot of lobby and interface with relevant stakeholders. Amongst other conditions, Kanu was required not to grant interviews, involve himself in any rallies, and not found in a group exceeding ten (10) persons. In her ruling, Justice Binta Nyako warned that a violation of any aspect of the bail conditions would see Kanu return to prison.

However, Kanu has remained adamant and chauvinistic in his gross attempt to make himself the center of the struggle. He has practically violated vital aspects of the bail conditions, and if the government comes after him today, many well-meaning Igbo sons and daughters will not blink an eye. He has toed the path of violence and remained a threat to our collective political fortune. It wouldn’t make sense for us to lose on both ends, especially as the 2019 general elections draw near. Our stand still remains that we work together to ensure that Ndigbo gains her rightful place in the Nigerian project; we have examined it back and forth and come to this conclusion that we may be better for it.

Third, Kanu’s audacious call for a boycott of elections in Anambra State is not just appalling but a total demonstration of irresponsibility and a lack of focus. This singular posture has waned Kanu’s popularity amongst the Anambra people, where he commanded a large following until recently. The people of Anambra are ready to resist Kanu’s antics any day. Anambra has remained the shining light of Ndigbo in the past six to seven years, so the people are not ready to throw away their destiny on the basis of such uncertainties which Kanu and his group of agitators represent.

Fourth, with the launch of the rag-tagged Biafra Security Service (BSS), Kanu has publicly presented himself as a militant leader. This may come with its own consequence(s), as the Nigerian government may be provoked to act in ways that would see Kanu return to Kuje prison.
The question now is what if Nnamdi Kanu is rearrested? My answer is – Ndigbo would go to sleep. Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is a scammer. He is a criminal mind who is out to take advantage of the same people he claimed to be fighting for. He is not worth the attention he craves for.

Frank Eze

Frankeze1967@gmail.com

Twitter: @realfrankeze

Source: https://www.vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/2152-the-impending-re-arrest-of-nnamdi-kanu-frank-eze.html

i swear i been wan abuse and reabuse you until i see say no be tou write this post. because its all pure trash
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by ideology(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:
it is too obvious.

Liar Mohammed boys at work.

Frank Eze is not Igbo.
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
izospindle:
ipob members eh!! they can call their biological father an afonja if he disagree with their ideology as it pertains to biafra

THAT'S HOW FAR WE CAN GO FOR BIAFRA....HOW FAR CAN YOU GO FOR NIGERIA?
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Mccullum: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
He Okwu Cownu deceiving the most easiest people to deceive on earth I. e. Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi And The 2 Controversial Rail Projects / ADP Drags Obaseki To Court, Wants Edo Election Nullified / Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.