Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? (1065 Views)

Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? by bouncenews2: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
2 sisters set the internet on fire when they locked lip, as a symbol of love for each other.
Would you kiss your sister on the lips?

This topic began to trend after two sisters, Sonia and Jessica, shared their cute sibling selfies on their Instagram pages.

The drama started yesterday when Sonia Voke posted the kissing selfie and Jessica responded by declaring love for her younger sister, with many people thinking that the expression was cute, while others found their display unsettling.

An upset Instagram user had this to say about the photo: “That’s some lesbian shit right there. I have never kissed my kids or my family in the mouth. That’s how them kids get confused.”

It would be recalled that Nollywood actor, Femi Adebayo in December 2015, was verbally attacked by fans while expressing his joy at being a dad after he kissed his daughter on the lips and posted the picture on Instagram.

The persistent trolling forced the actor to delete the picture.

So, does the photo upset you? Why?

cc: RoyalRoy

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/should-you-kiss-your-family-members-on-the-lips-20170821

Re: Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
No
Re: Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? by Kashbwoyjnr: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
No
Re: Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? by Airtimex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria not China
Re: Is Kissing Family On The Lips Ok? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
there certainly aint nothing wrong with the act.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Say No / Life Has Been Unfair To Me / Want To Give Your Family A Treat With Delicious Foods? Look In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.