Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos (351 Views)

BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter / A Tweeter User Said AMVCA7 Cocktail Party Looked Like Departmental Dinner / Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me – Popular Tweeter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos by bigCassava: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
nigerian OAP known as daddy freeze has lashed out Churches that celebrated the return of Mr president "buhari" but a
tweeter fan rushed him like there was no tomorrow "oga you open church nah,abi u never discover your own purpose at your age?"

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/tweeter-user-to-daddyfreeze-at-your-age.html?m=1

Re: Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos by Treas006(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol, abeg make una leave frz alone na angry angry
Re: Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos by ochobaba(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Inrespective of the fact that Daddy F is always associated to controversy, I quiet agree with him on this issue....
A friend of mine was taken to a church here in lagos for a deliverance on a sickness HERNIA, the church name is "elijah faith" in asunani.. sorry to have call out the name of the church...
Lo and behold we were told to pay 3k to have access into the church
Since yesterday have had to review my faith in some churches purposes on earth!!!
Re: Beef Alert!tweeter User To Daddyfreeze "At Ya Age You Never Discover Your Purpos by abelprice(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Religion.. a very powerful tool of few.. being used to control many.. undecided.. I believe in God o.. no una nor go quote me wrong.. undecided..

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Welcome His Baby Bump / 3 Musics You Won't Expect To Be Banned By NBC / Nigerian Airforce Plane Crashes, Pilot Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.