Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter (1526 Views)

Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) / Breakup Alert - Wizkid Dump Tiwa Savage And Others For New Love!! / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Playloaded: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Grammy award winning singer, Wizkid seems to be cutting all ties with his former label boss, Banky Wellington as he unfollows him on social media.

Banky W had trended on Thursday, April 22 when he opened up on issues he had with his former label act, Wizkid.

Banky W had an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the BlackBox interview series, where he admitted that he was disappointed with the former EME signee for not showing up at his wedding.”

In his words: Was I disappointed that he wasn’t at the wedding? I was but I know he tried because there was a show with a lot of the artists…I think it was One Africa,” he said. ”As a matter of fact Tiwa ended up…there was no business class and she took an economy seat so she could make it. But he called at the time that he was so sorry.”

He also went on to claim that the singer owed his record label 3 albums. According to Banky W, Wizkid wanted to leave the label before the termination of his contract and because of his personality, he couldn’t hold him back.

Hours after his interview, Wizkid replied to his former label boss via Twitter, where he wrote, “My answer to everything is Lol and Ok. Chop life abeg.”

To add to it, the award winning singer has clicked the unfollow button on his boss on the micro blogging platform, Twitter.

https://playloaded.com.ng/beef-alert-wizkid-just-unfollowed-his-former-boss-banky-w-on-twitter-see-why/
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Kazeem47(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Because Banky say Wizzy no attend him Wedding abi why?
Kasim155,why you dey follow me for back?
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by kasim155: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hope this is not going to be some beef between the two of them. Peace is all we need now.

1 Like

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Babanla
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by kasim155: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kazeem47:
Because Banky say Wizzy no attend him Wedding abi why?
Kasim155,why you dey follow me for back?

Hahahhahahahaha, na coincidence oooo

3 Likes

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Busyfeet: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ok
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Kriss216: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
kasim155:
Hope this is not going to be some beef between the two of them. Peace is all we need now.
You and who need peace

Wetin you wan use peace achieve?

I'm a strong believer of Violence.

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by kasim155: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

You and who need peace

Wetin you wan use peace achieve?

I'm a strong believer of Violence.

Lol. Na person like u dem dey find for Sambisa forest oooo.

2 Likes

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Mooh247: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wizkid doesn't need all this childishness at 30+

1 Like

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Candidlady: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
This region and quarrel lipsrsealed childish region
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
No one should be surprised about this.

Wizkid is simply an

Afibis'uolore (an ingrate)
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wizkid is kinda annoying... Maybe he felt he could Bleep Banky w wife Adesua etomi, or maybe as a new star he was he could Bleep her or had bleeped her so he was feeling too big to attend the wedding...

1 Like

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by BestLife22(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Baba don do freedom

1 Like

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by MajesticKris: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Small Boy Turn BiggiMan

1 Like

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by toujurs: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
Wizkid doesn't need all this childishness at 30+
please what is childish there, please allow the boy enjoy his life, No negative vibes, banky is a clout chaser, he should carry his big head and Bleep off, Did scales attend too , Or is it because wizkid is the biggest artist in nigeria that is why he wants to drag him, wizkid owes him no shit. I am so happy wizkid left that EME, banky wanted to use wizkid to cash out big time. As wizkid left, EME died asap. You should learn to know when to tell people good bye. Or stop tolerating nonsense. I'm happy wizkid became bigger.

1 Like

Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by toujurs: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
No one should be surprised about this.

Wizkid is simply an

Afibis'uolore (an ingrate)
You are a mad man, honestly. No just carry this your dumb yoruba dor ba le vibes come here, No be everybody be mumu for this life
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Banky W made Wizkid what he is today, no matter what he should always remember this!
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by cigaricon(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Where person fit see L buy this Sunday morning abeg?
Re: BEEF ALERT!! Wizkid Just Unfollowed His Former Boss Banky W On Twitter by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
toujurs:
You are a mad man, honestly. No just carry this your dumb yoruba dor ba le vibes come here, No be everybody be mumu for this life

You're simply a deranged fellow who takes pleasure in spitting nothing but nonsense. What sense have you made from quoting me?

You don't understand Yoruba doesn't mean you can't use your rotten common sense.

Face and say something sensible about the topic.

I rise!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Being A Good Girl Doesn’t Pay, If You Like Don’t Wise Up In 2023. Slay Queen Say / Queen Of Rap: Kel! / Mode 9 Gotta Whip (infinity Jeep) Last Wk, Who Said "real Dnt Pay Bills"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.