Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Barcelona Knew Third Philippe Coutinho Bid Would Fail, It Was A Diversion Tactic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barcelona Knew Third Philippe Coutinho Bid Would Fail, It Was A Diversion Tactic (532 Views)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches / Throwback Thursday: Who's This In The Photo (99% Will Fail It) / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Knew Third Philippe Coutinho Bid Would Fail, It Was A Diversion Tactic by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Barcelona knew third Philippe Coutinho bid would fail, it was a diversion tactic - Balague

GUILLEM BALAGUE reckons Barcelona knew their final bid for Philippe Coutinho was doomed to failure.
By Rhys Turrell / Published 21st August 2017
Osman: Coutinho will move to Barcelona but Liverpool in 'driving seat'
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 0:19

Barca submitted a third offer for the Liverpool star last week.

But the Reds stood by their claim Coutinho won’t be sold this summer and rejected the mega-money deal.

Balague claims Nou Camp bosses will have been aware of their bid stood little chance of success.

He tweeted: “I have the impression FCB knew the third offer for Coutinho was doomed but helps cheapen other targets. A diversionary tactic.”

Barcelona are keen on Borussia Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele but a deal is rated at no more than 50 per cent likely to happen.

Re: Barcelona Knew Third Philippe Coutinho Bid Would Fail, It Was A Diversion Tactic by Buharimustgo: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Is it that there are no other good players in the Brazilian leagues presently?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Knew Third Philippe Coutinho Bid Would Fail, It Was A Diversion Tactic by tuneryliv: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
YOU BELIEVE THIS OR NOT YOU AREN'T PAYING A DAMN TO JOIN THIS PLATFORM YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU WON'T USE YOUR MONEY TO INVEST EITHER ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JOIN AND KEEP EARNING YOUR MONEY WHILE YOU TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLINE.LET ME SHOW HOW YOU CAN EARN MONEY ASK ME HOW.08157334820

Re: Barcelona Knew Third Philippe Coutinho Bid Would Fail, It Was A Diversion Tactic by tuneryliv: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
STOP WASTING YOUR DATA AGAIN ASK ME HOW MY DATA BRING MORE INCOME FOR ME.YOU BELIEVE THIS OR NOT YOU AREN'T PAYING A DAMN TO JOIN THIS PLATFORM YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND YOU WON'T USE YOUR MONEY TO INVEST EITHER ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JOIN AND KEEP EARNING YOUR MONEY WHILE YOU TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLINE.LET ME SHOW HOW YOU CAN EARN MONEY ASK ME HOW.08157334820

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! Nbc Bans Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s If & Fall And 9ice’s Living / Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training / Ana Braga’s B00bs Scream “look At Me” (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.