Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

MI Revealed That Parts Of The Industry Get Support From Yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Revealed That Parts Of The Industry Get Support From Yahoo Boys (536 Views)

I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Naira Marley Accuses Tunde Ednut Of Taking Money From Yahoo Boys For Giveaways / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Revealed That Parts Of The Industry Get Support From Yahoo Boys by kanicorp9(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
The top rapper later revealed that if Nigerian music industry is left to the corporate world, it would not survive
Rapper MI Abaga has been in the news in recent times because of an interview he granted where he spoke about how music labels in Nigeria get funding to run their business.
He revealed that the industry is mostly funded by internet fraudsters aka Yahoo Boys. He later added that banks do not really support music labels.
“There’s no bank in the history of Nigeria that has given one Naira to any label. There’s no corporate entity that has given any label. It's young guys. In fact, you’re more likely to get money from a Yahoo Boy. Shout-out to Yahoo Boys. May God prosper your business. There’s no bank in the history of Nigeria that has given one Naira to any label,” he told Pulse.
Knowing that his comments may attract the wrong type of attention, he clarified his statement. “Let me explain why I’m saying that. If Nigerian music is left up to the corporate world, we’re dead. We’re finished. Shout-out to all the money that comes from funny places. Shout-out to all the funny politicians.”

source: http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/09/mi-revealed-that-parts-of-industry-get.html

1 Share

Re: MI Revealed That Parts Of The Industry Get Support From Yahoo Boys by rheether(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Seriously if only we know how this yahoo Yahoo boiz work tirelessly we will start appreciating thier effort.
Re: MI Revealed That Parts Of The Industry Get Support From Yahoo Boys by Forzap: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
confirm talk, in fact it is part of what is sustaining the Nigerian economy,gba be!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have 7 Girlfriends, Because 1 Is Not Enough For Me - Floyd Mayweather (watch) / Marvis Features Efe And Bisola In New Music Video - VIBE / Late Nollywood Actor, Bossman To Be Buried October 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.