Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' (35335 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / PMB: You Can’t Decide For North, ACF Tells Northern Elders Forum / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by stevedre: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gashki:
Mr. President uses " Dear " and you said is offensive, which school of thought are you searching from?
Simple sentence become difficult to understand.
From my own point of view you should review your thoughts.

How about my dear fellow citizens! The dear was not the problem but the fact that it stoped there goes to show a form of ownership which is not practiced in developed countries. We all own Nigeria and not the president, hope you know that and if you feel you have a better view am all ears.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by August17(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some of your comments goes a long way to show why the Country 'NIGERIA' is where its right now, and with these I honestly don't think it can be better..
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by stevnwigw: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:
angry my "dear ogbu" abi na ugu, if u r offended by the presidents speach, pls kindly note that, that is the intended purpose of the speech.... to offend enemies of the nation and to remind lovers of peace and unity that the president holds them "dear" to his heart and does not just see them as mere "fellow" citizens but loving brothers in the same country.
Ever since the speech, tbe enemies of peace have been vibrating like earth worms who encounter salt, kindly know that your torment has just began as the army have been briefed to quickly put an end to the dance of shame u are putting up in the eastern part of nigeria. Pls reserve your english as you will still lament some more. Thanks for your co operation. Yours intruxive
which army?
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by lenz201: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:
angry my "dear ogbu" abi na ugu, if u r offended by the presidents speach, pls kindly note that, that is the intended purpose of the speech.... to offend enemies of the nation and to remind lovers of peace and unity that the president holds them "dear" to his heart and does not just see them as mere "fellow" citizens but loving brothers in the same country.
Ever since the speech, tbe enemies of peace have been vibrating like earth worms who encounter salt, kindly know that your torment has just began as the army have been briefed to quickly put an end to the dance of shame u are putting up in the eastern part of nigeria. Pls reserve your english as you will still lament some more. Thanks for your co operation. Yours intruxive

You are an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by oladele00(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
ovadozes:
RIP English.
grammatical error fall on him..

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by intruxive(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
stevnwigw:
which army?
Nigerian Army cool
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
what do you want...??..my dear comrades,,........

then you will cry wolf all over the internet,,,,blablabla buhari is trying to communisum nigeria....blabla...*coughs*...

nigerians are crazy....wheather na igbo,yoruba,hausa,fulani,whatever they call themselfs..........

crazy...

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
People that don't understand this level of english should keep off to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by buchai: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
our president don't know the meaning of leadership only fools will copy his style of leadership.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Toreddo3679(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

Your bias wouldn't let you know that you have already contradicted yourself.
My dear people of God
and
My dear citizens
have totally different meanings.
my dear people of God acknowledges that the people belong to God while my dear citizens means that the masses belong to Mr president.
Have you heard any president address their citizens as my dear citizens, instead of my fellow citizens?
that guys brain is a very shallow one.....little wonder he wrote WAEC 5 times
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Ladyjumong(f): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
egopersonified:
this is actually funny, let me reread
if at all their is anything funny about it
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by tsdarkside(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Toreddo3679:

that guys brain is a very shallow one.....little wonder he wrote WAEC 5 times

he has a point though....taaahhh...english is not our language anyways.....i wouldnt go that deep into english...

even if he says something that doesnt make sense...he is still the president...

citizens,comrades,compatriots whatever.....we just want the job done,,thats all!!!!...
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by castiello(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
The ops got a problem what's the meaning of dear somthing that's is so precious to you dose not mean you own it dear somthing so important somthing you respect ok what dose the English got to do here words can be misused but action is what matters mumu Nigerians I dey ves you children of hate what do you want from this man exactly to lick your black anus all in the name of serving a nation? Ok what should America do to Donald trump that's has done noting other than twitter
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Respecter(f): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Well written and on point.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by stevnwigw: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:
Nigerian Army cool
ok, hope u're fine now.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Lovetoglory(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

My dear people of God
and
My dear citizens
my dear people of God acknowledges that the people belong to God while my dear citizens means that the masses belong to Mr president.
Have you heard any president address their citizen
s as my dear citizens, instead of my fellow citizens?

Your understanding of English language is very shallow. Think you need to go back to school.
There is no scintilla of difference in my dear people of God and my dear citizens. They are citizens of the country and not citizens of PMB. Afterall, you cannot use citizen to qualify a human being as its sole ownership. So Citizen is to a country while children are to father or mother. He could have addressed us as such. Therefore, PMB is on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by ayomidegambari(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who's Charles ogbu?
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by DSoj(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
This idiat is looking for publicity and a dumb op put this of FP?
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Ironlion1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kennyprince:
You also seem to ve issues with English language. When u call somebody my dear citizens, what's new there? Are Nigerians not citizens of this country?

In the church , pastors address followers as my dear people of God.....does it mean they personalise the people?

Hmmmm
I'll advise you enroll for English classes.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by MOSICATED5(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari is a citizen of the UK na, u don't expect him to address u as his fellow Nigeria citizen. Lol
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

My dear people of God
and
My dear citizens
Have you heard any president address their citizens as my dear citizens, instead of my fellow citizens?
keep measuring his english level while he keeps presiding over you.no matter how much you hate him,he still remains your president.when you go to any part of the world,and they ask you who your president of your country is,you will definitely mention his name.
if you really waant a literate to rule you,please go and start from your local government,cus am very sure it is an ssce holder that is ruling your llocal government today.ssce is the minimum level of education a local govt holder should have,so please go to your local govt and oust them first before you get to the president
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
sorry who knows this guy or where he comes from? undecided
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by ezelous: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kennyprince:
TThe person behind this post is senseless and an idiot
sorry o sensible guy atole.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by ezelous: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
jahsharon:
Any senseless rant from a useless street urchin.
abegi!!!!
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by oyienootieno: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Without reading that trash, Charlse Ogbu and the Op can go and die...
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Splashme: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
iamadonis2:
Buhari #YourMumuDonDo

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by noscarn91(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Excuse me, what exactly is intelligent about it?
Do you think you are intelligent ?
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Kimberlykay(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
menh... DAT was deep
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by almarthins(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

My dear people of God
and
My dear citizens

Fellow or dear wetin be una problem. Yet many of una dey get fatai for English. All this hate propaganda self. Buhari dey abroad una complain, he come now una still dey complain. E b like say una no get work for hand!
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

My dear people of God
and
My dear citizens

Maybe you can also check the meaning / usage of "dear" before you continue in your inexplicable hatred and ineptitude......

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Keballl: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
foolish eediot.

My Dear Citizen and Fellow Citizen, which one is better.

F00l.

Zombie like you. Only zombies are citizens of Buhari . No wonder we have oafs defending him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland / Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.