Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' (35333 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / PMB: You Can’t Decide For North, ACF Tells Northern Elders Forum / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Malocity(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Okay, na "FELLOW NIGERIANS" him wan hear. Lolz #YourMumuDonDo
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wo
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by jericco1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
His speech writer is a dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by binsanni(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
waiting concern person self
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who's the knobhead?
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Akinya17: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Don't even know what to say.
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by expensiveguyman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fellow Nigerians we all should find a place in our heart to forgive Bubu. besides it's not as if we're not all aware that he is not sound intellectually before electing him as the number one citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by origima: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
angelbulksms:
Everybody just dey pick on PMB wey just enter country grin

The man's health no fit carry all dis palava o

Ndigbo are constituting nuisance everywhere. So aggrieved and irresponsible towards the man of God,PMB.Let the federal Government give them there Biafra but open a 60hrs window for some of us that wish to remain in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by kalebsky: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
GOD BLESS D WRITER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by abbeyty(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
It means everyone must write an article on Mr president return speach. I am tired of reading all these articles regarding this issue. Is there no more pressing issue affecting this country than this?
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Dasgoro: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
People viewing this thread, wow shocked
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
cry cry
Nigeria is now a notifiable disease
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by SmartMugu: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kennyprince:
You also seem to ve issues with English language. When u call somebody my dear citizens, what's new there? Are Nigerians not citizens of this country?

In the church , pastors address followers as my dear people of God.....does it mean they personalise the people?

Hmmmm
I've noticed a trend where someone's attempt at defending an idiotic statement comes out as even more idiotic and telepathic. Do you think you have any scruples by comparing a country and a church and tomorrow, you'll say that there are no jobs in the country when it's your faucet origo that is dissipating your chance of getting a job.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by purem(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dis guy is not making sense.

Plz visit my thread and leave a comment https://www.nairaland.com/4004855/mature-men-only-when-wife
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by burkingx(f): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by Edum13656: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
a president wey no know the amount in 2017 budget, is that one a president?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by nnaeyes6: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
kn23h:
PMB please stop insulting them.

They prefer "My people and pigs"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5841396_250pxflagofbiafra_svg_jpeg1c5df4c72541ad7f41422eeccce5dfa3

Ojukwu and Buhari decided everything without involving your coward Yoruba rep. You people are minority. Bounce

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by burkingx(f): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
iamadonis2:
Buhari #YourMumuDonDo

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by STARGREEN(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
This, too, shall pass!
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by burkingx(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Buhari is a dullard

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by AntiWailer: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
foolish eediot.

My Dear Citizen and Fellow Citizen, which one is better.

F00l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by leo2020: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Irrelevant write-up and share waste of time..attention seeking mumu ogbu..
Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by appini: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari brought all this hammering upon himself.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by franklingud(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
This guy get liver oo!

So the thing br say buhari think say we are his citizens. Not his fellow citizens.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by wckabuoh(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oga he is not the owner of Nigeria to call somebody my dear citizen. The correct thing to say is "My dear fellow citizens". He is a fellow of the citizenship right and not the owner.
Kennyprince:
You also seem to ve issues with English language. When u call somebody my dear citizens, what's new there? Are Nigerians not citizens of this country?

In the church , pastors address followers as my dear people of God.....does it mean they personalise the people?

Hmmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by mercy87(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kennyprince:

Hmmmm

Oga we are not citizens of Buhari. We are citizens of Nigeria. Buhari is equally a citizen of Nigeria except you're saying Buhari is a country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by ndiboy01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
perez100:
Blame that ugly and rotten teeth of Tinubu idiot.

Hahahahahahahaha
Idiot
Our mumu don over do

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by stanluiz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Afonja Muslim what else can you say rather than attacking the messenger and leave the message and defending your Fulani masters in the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' by burkingx(f): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
perez100:
Blame that ugly and rotten teeth of Tinubu idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland / DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.