Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,354 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 (906 Views)

Best Federal University To Study Engineering / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am 21years old want to study engineering . really worried about my age , i am going to graduate at age 26 or so and i am worried about employment at that age.

Is it too late?

CC: lagusta
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Meanwhile what did that man mean when he said , beware of change of institution?
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by sinaj(f): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
You might even graduate @ the age of 30 depending on the Uni. grin

Nevertheless, it's never too late to study wink
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
You might even graduate @ the age of 30 depending on the Uni. grin

Nevertheless, it's never too late to study wink

No ooo
d journey has almost begun though
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
What matters is what you know and what you can bring on board not really your age.
Agreed that some companies place emphasis on age in their employment, but there are still many other companies who employ based on what you can contribute because they understand that age does not determine whether an individual would do well in a job or not.

I know many engineers who graduated even in their 35 and are gainfully employed. Meanwhile, hope you are not studying all those engineering courses with little or no job prospect ? If engineering is not Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Computer and systems, Marine, Aeronautical, my brother I won't advice anybody to go for it.
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Electrical electronics engineering

1 Like

Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by sinaj(f): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emzyme:

No ooo
d journey has almost begun though
I wish u a bump free journey
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks
Re: Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 by kennyjam: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
www.nairaland.com/4207884/still-get-admission-full-time

op check that thread, read the comments

(1) (Reply)

Short USSD Code For Sending Money - All Nigerian Banks / ESUT SUG President Suspended For Allegedly Stealing N3million School Found / Shell 2017/18 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.