Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Top 8 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Should Know And Try - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top 8 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Should Know And Try (654 Views)

11 Whatsapp Tips, Tricks And Hacks You Should Know In 2019 / 5 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Should Know / See Top 20 Whatsapp Tips And Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Should Know And Try by myafricanboy: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Well I have eight suggested tips you should know about this application as a consistent user

1 Finding out who has read your message in a WhatsApp group

The first tip we shall be talking about here today is. Find out who has read your message in a WhatsApp group

When you send message to an individual on WhatsApp, you tend to know if he or she has read the message by the double blue tick, but now we will get you to know how to know when your message is read by each members of the group.

Ø STEP

Long press the message sent by you to the group. This reveals a circled “I”. Tapping on the “I” then it will show you who the message was delivered to, and who has read it.
open the link below in a new tab to continue...

[url][/url]http://www.christechhub.com/2015/07/top-8-whatsapp-tips-and-tricks-you.html

Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Should Know And Try by youngreva(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
is dat all?
Re: Top 8 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Should Know And Try by fawaz22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk is sending A Team Rescue Trapped Football Team Thailand Cave. / Silas Adekunle Is Nigerian Highest Paid Robotic Engineer / Mortgage Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.