Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (36125 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by youngestgrad(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
If it was a 'woman' that was the victim, people 4 carry the case 4 head like gala and them 4 don nearly use both physical and spiritual curse finish the man,...,,,, angry

God bless you bro...........Our men are dying in silence,all for the sake of being men,I have always said this marriage is of no use to men.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
jahsharon:

It is the same Buhari's regime's frustration that will make your own spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend to kill you this year. Can I hear your amen? IDIOT.
who added alcohol in your kunu abi zobo...my friend gerrarahia
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by KingsleyCEO: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2017
What is it with stabbing these days... Stop killing men o, after making men take vigra and other stupid sex enhancer that is not good for their health after going through all that just to have you satisfied, you turn and still stab them... Sister, there is God oooo
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by Arielle: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Daboomb:

Na Man die abi?
So, Wife killed Husband, right?

The man must have caused it somehow.
As long as it is not the Husband that killed the wife, you cannot call it Domestic Violence.

All women must come around and defend this woman before they send her to prison o because the Kniofe fell on his leg by accident.

shey accident cannot hapen again nii or what?
shocked shocked

BTW:
If your wife inflicts Violence on you are you are forming Mr. Nice-guy by not reacting, you will soon find yourself in a coffin.
I say beat the living daylights out of her and let her be born again.
grin grin

Why not be fair? Which lady here supports domestic violence against men? Domestic violence is the same, against men or women. It is not a term coined for women alone. When people condemned it, it is condemed in its entirety. Individual cases are commented on, on their merit. Can we help it if the men don't bring their cases to the public? At least we the females won't abuse or find fault with a man who has been battered by his wife, unlike when a woman is beaten by her husband. Men are reluctant to reach out and ask for help because they feel their masculinity is threatened and so they suffer in silence. Some men are peaceful in nature and will not fight anyone, male or female. Others know the Mike Tyson wife is stronger so they don't attempt to fight her. But domestic violence against anyone is wrong, and sufferers should get help and
leave the marriage immediately. Please try not to be so biased and ready to find fault with women as a lot of young Nigerian men, on this forum and outside, are. When Nigerian men are under attack from outsiders, it is us you look to for support. And you wonder why it is not so freely given anymore. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by dotcile28(f): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Olalan:
Domestic violence traits shouldn't be tolerated between lovers, once you discover your partner has the traits FLEE from the relationship. RIP to the dead
u have said it all
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by byvan03: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
People really need to change the way they look at divorce , its better than murder.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by charlsecy(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Humbledtoexcel:
The headline should be 'Quack Nurse stabs husband to death or woman stabs husband to death'.
A real nurse could equally be an aggressor.
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by BiafranfirstSon1(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2017
my man dont you play bet9ja. Book nd share or call me or flash me with number 08036698079 i need game
Re: Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos by ItsTutsi(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2017
He should have known better not to start the war in the first place
EmekaBlue:
U sound like he didnt hold a good fight for years...Even with no serious fund to stregthen his men weapons. And again,if not of intl support against him, i dont Nigeria would still be one by now.

Anyway its never easy to convince a monkey that strawberry sweeter than banana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Lady Was Killed By Boyfriend After She Dumped Him In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.