Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. (1461 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Eating Well But But Not Adding Weight I Need Help O / Am Becoming Too Skinny Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by erenax: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello,guys, pls i need an advice on how to put on weight. I don't like the way i am looking skinny. I eat alot but still look like someone that is poorly fed.What do i do?
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by jeyselassie(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
erenax:
Hello,guys, pls i need an advice on how to put on weight. I don't like the way i am looking skinny. I eat alot but still look like someone that is poorly fed.What do i do?
eat 3 times a day, large chunks and drink 3 pure water. Afterwards rest for about 2 hrs in one place if possibly sleep. Don't eat in between meals.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by jeyselassie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
You can also take a mixture of milk and malt before going to bed at night in addition
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by erenax: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
jeyselassie:
eat 3 times a day, large chunks and drink 3 pure water. Afterwards rest for about 2 hrs in one place if possibly sleep. Don't eat in between meals.

I eat alot. It doesnt work
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
some factors like Stress and Anger can hinder you from developing more skin tissues, lastly, Feed more on proteinous food and you will experience an amazing transformation.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by jeyselassie(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2017
erenax:

I eat alot. It doesnt work
you eat a lot at in betwee meals and don't drink. A lot of water as well as rest to let it digest. Try those and try actually resting. A bit after meals. I used to eat a lot as well too.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by leslimark(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2017
If your at an appropriate weight for your height and age I guess your fine. If you're still in your growing age, your weight should increase with time. If your not increasing in weight you should go to a doctor because it indicates a problem. If you're at the point where you won't grow anymore, and your still a little underweight you should also go to a doctor. Because it might be related to a medical condition. But it might not be a problem at all and in that case you could probably eat a little bit more. And don't skip any meals.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by malakus(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
eat (more of protein)
go to gym
get some amino acid supplement

If all doesn't work, visit a doctor.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight, I Am Too Skinny. by Osholler(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
erenax:

I understand what you may be passing through seein yourself as skinny. First you need to consider your BMI(Body Mass Index). At times the situation isn't bad as it looks.
Secondly, I'll like you to know that we have different BMR(basal metabolic rate). The higher the BMR, the lower the weight. Having said that, permit me to say the following...

. You can begin to lift some light weight...muscles are heavier than fat
. Reduce the intake of fibres and increase fat/protein
. Get good sleep at least 6-7hrs per day
I actually followed this and had a 7kg gain...between last year and now...

And above all you need to celebrate yourself, some fat/obese people actually wanto be like you.
#myownopinion#
#myownexprience$

(1) (Reply)

Arthritis Natural Herbal Remedies / How My 17 Year Old Son Died At National Hospital Abuja / Health Effects Of GSM Masts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.