Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers (691 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / An Honest Opinion About ASUU; (The Selfish Association) / ASUU, The Academic Strike Union Of Universities! - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers by Jimson1: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is realy painful when i heard some lecturers are happy about the strike. It is obvious these lecturers are lazy & lack the willingness to work. These are people who shout of no payment of salary but prefer holiday. They make me laugh, they have forgotten that what goes around comes around. My dear nairalander respond to this
Re: ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers by emmahoney(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
We are coming for you. Just forget coming back to school;because you will be dealt with.
Re: ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers by mercytripletz: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2017
OP, shut up jare.
Are they supposed to work for free?

1 Like

Re: ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers by Jimson1: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Im not saying dey shud work 4 free but they shud be emphatic with niger student & not about being happy with strike as a means of absconding their duty. Hav u forgotten dat dis pple are once a student & i believe they were not treated lyk dis. The bottomline is some take d job without passion & dis are d kind im talking about, dey are not willing to work but want to receive money;(
Re: ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers by golor(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2017
mercytripletz:
OP, shut up jare.
Are they supposed to work for free?

and who told you they are working for free?

their demand is unrealistic at this point, and if truly they are genuine why talking of removing TSA from university?

useless ASUU.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: The Lazy Lecturers by Alitair(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2017
What abt the lazy students who actually wish the strike would continue...?

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Lafia Post UTME Registration Form 2017/2018 Announced / Breaking News: Unizik Shifts Date For Post Utme Exercise / Clean Infinix Hot 4 With Fingerprint For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.