Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (26545 Views)

Kuda Micro Finance Bank Sort Code / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by jacyhelen(f): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2017
hakeem4:
That's how I was in church and the pastor said the lord said there's someone wearing black suit sitting in the congregation. When I looked around we were about 3 wearing black suit. Then he said that the one with multi coloured tie ( me ) should deep my hand inside my right hand pocket and donate what's in my pocket. When I brought out my car key, one mind was saying donate it the other one said keep it back inside my pocket. That was when my babe sitting beside me said "common baby donate your car" . Mumu me too went to donate my car. As I was walking back to my seat, the same spirit that spoke to the pastor for me to donate my car also spoke to me. The spirit just said " hakeem4 better run home and take the spare key and take your car away"

That's how I was saved oo

hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah....laugh wan kill me oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by jacyhelen(f): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2017
hakeem4:
That's how I was in church and the pastor said the lord said there's someone wearing black suit sitting in the congregation. When I looked around we were about 3 wearing black suit. Then he said that the one with multi coloured tie ( me ) should deep my hand inside my right hand pocket and donate what's in my pocket. When I brought out my car key, one mind was saying donate it the other one said keep it back inside my pocket. That was when my babe sitting beside me said "common baby donate your car" . Mumu me too went to donate my car. As I was walking back to my seat, the same spirit that spoke to the pastor for me to donate my car also spoke to me. The spirit just said " hakeem4 better run home and take the spare key and take your car away"

hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah....laugh wan kill me oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by oruma19: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2017
RCCG....like mtn, everywhere u go!!!!..i saw "em" in the address of the letter so I knw it's redeemed. That's where u have the criminal pastors in Nigeria, devils that have called themselves into ministry. They may eventually cause big problem for pastor Adeboye who is too old already to run the church as it has become too big to control. Same problem is in winners chapel, many of the pastors called themselves to ministry and since the expansion, David oyedepo hardly can hage direct supervision of the branch networks so the criminals get away with church money, Bleep married women and single girls, those in financial committee just do outright stealing by either pilfering from offerings and tithes or appropriate bogus figures in the name of constructing new edifices. Heaven far oooooo, my people. Deeperlife too has its own challenges with pastors ..may God help pastors Adeboye, kumuyi and Oyedepo and all True and genuine GOs. They are in serious trouble because of church expansion.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by jacyhelen(f): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
Replace deeper life wt synagogue or christ Embassy bro

it shld be added oooooooo
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2017
And they hide name of the church. So that more can lose their money. Na dem sabi. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by jacyhelen(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2017
Oh dear sorry for your Loses....Church this days are doom...
I dont go to church anymore,like my mother will say:Leave a Rightous life.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Jabioro: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Reading through the letter, it has many loopholes that fell on investor..the investor fund was not in any line of action protected instead it was left in dangling ..These are 419er in cooperate suit. We have a very bad law if not so by now the management of Sussine or it is the name is, supposed to be speaking through his anus...
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Magnifico2000: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2017
davodyguy:

No single risk. No single risk
Have you seen anyone that has done it or if you have done it and retrieved your money?
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by totalhouse(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2017
oruma19:
RCCG....like mtn, everywhere u go!!!!..i saw "em" in the address of the letter so I knw it's redeemed. That's where u have the criminal pastors in Nigeria, devils that have called themselves into ministry. They may eventually cause big problem for pastor Adeboye who is too old already to run the church as it has become too big to control. Same problem is in winners chapel, many of the pastors called themselves to ministry and since the expansion, David oyedepo hardly can hage direct supervision of the branch networks so the criminals get away with church money, Bleep married women and single girls, those in financial committee just do outright stealing by either pilfering from offerings and tithes or appropriate bogus figures in the name of constructing new edifices. Heaven far oooooo, my people. Deeperlife too has its own challenges with pastors ..may God help pastors Adeboye, kumuyi and Oyedepo and all True and genuine GOs. They are in serious trouble because of church expansion.

It is wrong to single out Rccg as the perpetrator of the crime mentioned above. Always do your research very well before writing jargons. The church with suissie microfinance bank is a well known church.Do your research very well. Stop writing jargons .

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by oruma19: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
totalhouse:

It is wrong to single out Rccg as the perpetrator of the crime mentioned above. Always do your research very well before writing jargons. The church with suissie microfinance bank is a well known church.Do your research very well. Stop writing jargons .
ignorance...I guess u don't knw the meaning of jargon...ask google

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by hoodboy(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Chartey(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
laurel03:
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel
3 deeper life.... they are the three popular pentecostal in Nigeria..
1.5 m interest on 4m yearly is not even possible let alone 60days.... if life easy like dt i will just invest such a money and retire from work... "ifa fa ni lapo ya"
I don't think Deeper life are into all those things. Their own na holiness and how to make heaven.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by menxer: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Who doesn't know that Sussie Micro finance is or was owned by Christ Embassy?

Make una leave Martha for Mattias.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Rider23: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2017
It's christ embassy, Lagos! Thier pastors are fond of duping members.. It happened in Owerri, Katsina, benin, nasarawa! Their ring leader is one Ovie Okorodudu
TINALETC3:
shocked Y hide d name of d church, , releasing d name cn save some souls. No where is safe again ooo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by pek(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2017
From the letter issued to her, I am seeing #4m while the op said #5m. Which is it?
I think her problem, like that of an average Nigerian, is greed. Who gives you #1.5 million in 60 days for #4 million?

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by oruma19: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
There are bad churches in Nigeria and the world at large but to be candid Christ embassy is in a class of its own "Badness''. I wonder how that man is able to deceive people with so much success like this. There is no God there o, they serve MAMMON, the gods of money... Follow them at ur peril

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by pek(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2017
I have never seen Christ Embassy as a church not to talk of as a Pentecostal church. A "church" where her top worship singers have tattoos all over their bodies. Or their dressings and ways of lives isn't different from the ordinary woman on the street.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by idu1(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2017
How can I catch these fraudsters now?

This scam pass ponzi o
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by pek(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2017
She lost four million not five million.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by ahhdah(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2017
The bank is owed by Christ embassy
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by olatemmie13(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Nigerians sha. When you market them for Clean and Safe investment, they will decline. The truth is the money must have also be re-invested in Ponzi scheme. Am suer some Pastors made money from Ponzi and advised church members to follow suite.

How can you get interest of 15% flat in 60days?

Omo all of us will stop working biko if na so interest dey high...

As for your friend, sorry for her loss, hope she is still in her 30s so she could make another money.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by yaki84: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2017
laurel03:
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel
1.5 m interest on 4m yearly is not even possible let alone 60days.... if life easy like dt i will just invest such a money and retire from work... "ifa fa ni lapo ya"
remove deeperlife, insert Christ embassy.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by aalangel(f): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2017
laurel03:
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel

You failed it. I know the name of the church and those three you mentioned are far from it.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by agrovick(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Jesus wept
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by amicable09(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2017
dinma007, I will try to water down all my disappointments because it's a good Tuesday morning and I'll choose my words carefully.

I've not the time to go over all the comments here but for you to say the church microfinance bank duped your friend is totally wrong! I came in with the notion that the church registered MFB duped your friend but after reading the story, that's not the case.

We haul blames at churches in Nigeria over any and everything!

Secondly, my calculator may be wrong but 15% of 4mn for 60days isn't 1.5mn. What's going on? Who's wrong here?

Your friend who has no calculator of her own to be sure of the returns on her investment?
The MFB that is a money doubler?
Or

Me - The one with a bad calculator and has little or no financial literacy?

When one is dumb, the fellow is dumb.
Own up and stop blaming the church in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2017
laurel03:
1 redeemed
2 winners chapel

All she had to do was buy a 5 year treasury bills at 17% per annum, and she would have been fine.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by lazborn(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
kiss
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by moneychannel: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
The church is Christ Embassy. SEE ATTACHED

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by totalhouse(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2017
oruma19:
ignorance...I guess u don't knw the meaning of jargon...ask google

I think you really need to be schooled. It is obvious you don't know what you are doing. You robed a church into a crime the church knew nothing about and you still have the gut to write rubbish here. If you cannot research with Google, then you are simply a slowpoke. Type the name of the microfinance bank in your search engine and stop fooling yourself.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by KAYD007(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2017
hakeem4:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by faithscharms(f): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2017
cry cry
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
I have no pity for this one. Tell her the truth about her pastor and see her defend him like a defender of the universe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tigran Gambaryan Planned Prison Escape, Applied For New US Passport / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? / Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.