Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (26546 Views)

Kuda Micro Finance Bank Sort Code / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by Fingerprinter(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2017
davodyguy:
I've do e that on many occasions ooo

It's like fixed deposit, that you get up front, but you can't have the investment till maturity. Not MMM or 419
grin, I know it's not MMM. I sent you pm. Please, reply.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by hakeem4(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
vexing:

Oboi, is this really true? I can't just stop laughing
it's not true oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
TinaAnita:
MFM won't stoop so low to scam its members so it's between Winners Chapel, Christ Embassy and RCCG..
Let me excuse Synagogue and Deeper life.
Re: Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank by IdeyFindWife: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2018
HopeAlive14:
The church should intervene lest they be sued.

Unfortunately , churches are more adept at creating problems than solving on this kinda level.

When jumped-up uppity pastor are overstepping their boundaries, they never tell themselves they are in the wrong, instead they chant "touch not mine anointed" till they land in EFCC net.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? / Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.