Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Use Adstester To Send Fake Clicks And Views To Ads And Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Adstester To Send Fake Clicks And Views To Ads And Blog (495 Views)

Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. / How Google Detects Invalid Clicks And Causes Of Adsense Ban / How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Adstester To Send Fake Clicks And Views To Ads And Blog by Xparrow(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
AdsTester is a free tool built for bloggers to test ad networks, just as the name says.

But you can use adstester to send fake clicks to your ads or views to your blog.

Just shorten your url via Google Url Shortner
please make you shorten, then go to http://adstester.gq inpit your url and name once you get to the next page keep refreshing the page and clicks will keep counting.

Check your Google shortner page to view stats.

Bookmark Adstester for the future!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Learn Web Designing Online For Free. Please Assist / Topfact.tk For Sell / How To Link Your Domain To Your Bloggers Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.