Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. (606 Views)

Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / How Google Detects Invalid Clicks And Causes Of Adsense Ban / How To Use Adstester To Send Fake Clicks And Views To Ads And Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. by Nobledavid(f): 2:33am On Jan 21, 2020
Do you have a blog and you are looking for daily page view and clicks or do you need clicks on your google ads daily? Then i can teach how to get unlimited free traffic for 5k or you can copy the link on your google ads and send it to me. But you have to make sure you can monitor the clicks.
Re: Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. by kelzowar: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2020
What do you think you are doing?
Re: Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. by Nobledavid(f): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2020
kelzowar:
What do you think you are doing?
i don't understand you
Re: Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. by kelzowar: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2020
Why are you asking people to copy the link on their google ads and send them to you. Don't you know that it is against adsense policies? generating fake clicks and getting peoples account banned? I know how many people got banned because of this trick.
Re: Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. by Nobledavid(f): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2020
kelzowar:
Why are you asking people to copy the link on their google ads and send them to you. Don't you know that it is against adsense policies? generating fake clicks and getting peoples account banned? I know how many people got banned because of this trick.
the clicks i generate are not fake
Re: Free Clicks And Views On Your Blog, Website And Google Ads. by Nobledavid(f): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Ok lets forget about google ads click. But you can still get views on your blog with this same process.

(1) (Reply)

Great Email Marketing Strategy / Domain Dish : The Perfect Web Hosting For You (why Everybody Need A Website). / Insternship Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.