Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH (354 Views)

Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH by Nwaforchigozie: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Sometime I wonder if this government deprives pleasure or more power in watching Nigerians suffer in pains. In case you don’t know, the corruption in PHCN is deeper than grave… How can PHCN suddenly increase the electricity tariff by over 120%, with reasons best known them. How can you increase one’s bill from about 4,000 to almost 13,000, 18,000, 27,000. What’s going on here?

I have written to EFCC, and the Federal Government to investigate the corruption going on in PHCN, but it seems that they are not bothered. Maybe they think that corruption is only about the people looting money in bags. Nigerians are suffering, hustling, only to pay house rent and electrical bills in this country. How can a few people be making billions out of the poor Nigerians? Yet no body is talking about it?

They don’t want to distribute the prepaid meters, because they know that their market will end with that. The first time I went to complain and to find out why the sudden crazy increment, I met an old woman of about 70 years old crying bitterly because of the bill they gave her.

They told me in plain language that the increase in bills is because of the increase in power supply, but the bill keep increasing month by month.

I was at their office again yesterday, 21st August. And I made it clear to them, that if the EFCC or Federal Government does not react to this my campaign, then I will be glad to take them to court by next month.

Enough Is Enough!

- Donsaint @donsainto

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/08/22/im-ready-to-take-phcn-to-court-since-the-government-refuses-to-hear-the-cry-of-nigerians-and-tackle-the-grimy-corruption-in-phcn/

Re: I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH by FieryJustice(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2017
wink cheesy
Re: I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH by 48noble(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2017
u r not alone
Re: I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH by obyrich(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2017
If you are inspired, please do. I wonder what our lawyers are doing being ripped off by these guys.

A lawyer friend of mine summoned courage and sued MTN for these unsolicited sms. He got 1.5m damages from them.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Chop I chop is the game.

No one cares.

If you have the means, sue them.

Docility encourages wickedness.

Enough is enough.
Re: I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH by Lanretoye(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
make I follow you jare.
Re: I’m Ready 2 Take PHCN To Court,since FG Refuses To Tackle The Corruption In PHCH by Satanist1: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
i dont understand them again.The bills they are bringing for the past four months in my area is too much and if you dont pay it at due date one Mr Sunday and Mr Ekenne (at papa Ajao,Mushin)will ask you to pay them reconnection fee ranging from N5,000 to N10,000.

(1) (Reply)

Man Disguise As Party Member To Steal Phones / Alleged Adultery: Mob Beats Man To Death In Abia Community / Residents In Shock As Farmer Dies While Hunting For Mice (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.